Recherche: serveurs professionels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dubweiser

I need professional waiters for my restaurant. We had 92 seats for the moment being and we just opened up a terasse with 50 seats.

We work with a pot system, all the tips are gathered and split according to your hours. You do 4-5 hours per shift maximum (sat. night for example, one waiter comes in at 4, another at 5, another at 7, another at 7:30, then I cut the first, second, third and the fourth closes with the busboy). Tips per hour can vary between 15-50$/hour plus your pay.

We have commis that run the plates, water, bread, and set up tables. The waiters takes orders, entertains, opens wine, and makes sure every step of the service is top notch for every table. My job is to manage the reservations, and I'm wherever I'm needed, i.e. I'll run plates, take orders, clean tables, basically the managers job is to spot the most important priorities and get it done, whether it's passing the mop or taking a table because the waiters can't handle any more volume.

It's a tight system and I need real machines who can follow my lead and deal and adapt with a wide range of situations and problems that arise during every shift.

The work conditions are excellent, the management is chill, there's no bullshit penalty system, or punishments, because everyone works hard, is on time, so I don't have to baby anyone around.

A few more criteria before you decide to contact me:

- No order takers, if you can't sell this place is not for you. You have to know how to sell your products, not by pushing, by proposing and seducing. It helps to know what you're selling. Everyone here knows how to sell a bottle of Dom to someone who was going to buy a 35$ bottle of sparkling wine. I once sold a 12 000$ bottle of vintage Taylor Fladgate port to a cocky customer who told me that we had nothing in stock that hasn't already tried. I'm not asking you to sell at 12K bottle of port, but being able to read the customers needs and selling the appropriate product to him is essential.
- No "chialeux". Alot of people bitch and moan all the time, I want positive people.
- I want people with initiative. Sometimes it's packed, other times (when it rains) it's rather quiet, I want people who will take the initiative to find stuff to do before I have to tell them to.
- Team workers. There are defined tasks for each worker, however, you if you do not have the eye or the initiative to help others this place is not for you.
- You have to be presentable. The waiting staff is well dressed, groomed, and have a good authoritative posture.

So if you're a pro, let me know.

pm me

Last edited:
where is the restaurant

Lac aux Castor on Mont-Royal, downtown Montreal

Google Image Result for http://ville.montreal.qc.ca/pls/portal/docs/1/13146076.JPG

DSC_0135a.jpg

101_0218.jpg

101_0200.jpg

101_0207.jpg

101_0193.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back