I Bought Windshield Lights For My Z24

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fergie

Legacy Member
APRIL FOOLS!!!!!!!!!!!!

I BELIEVE THAT WOULD BEEN A CRIME.........LOL

jbodymontrealbanner1.jpg

well, id hope that there is a difference........those wiper L.E.D's are everywhere and the under car kits arent and besides.....it was a joke!

Take care guyz

hmmm....true.
in fact...there has been a streetglow underbody kit in my closet for a few months waiting for my car to get on the road. i always laugh when i see J. Proulx's Grand Am which is painted 9 different colors of primer, with blue Windshield washer nozzle lights, and NASCAR stickers everywhere :D

installing windshield lights on a car is a crime that can get you the death penalty....don't joke about it!!!!
i'm new here,nice to meet you all.
Marc

I drilled a few holes in my hood to put LEDs and think it looks hot! I even put a few on my doors. Should i not have done this???? Is it rice????? Heheh, just kidding... ;) wouldn't drill a hole in my metal for that.

Also would like to know about tickets and the underbody neon kit aswell.

Matt

TRUE DAT on the Grand am.............

The kit is always on when its warm out and the cops just look at me go by cause its so pretty ;) ;)

No, i havent been bugged about it at all to answer your question......

Take care

interesting........i havent got pulled over and get a ticket since i first got my BLACK 1989 Z24 remember that one Chris.....??? That was before my Purple 1987 5.0 Mustang and then the Blue 1989 Z24 with the tints and blue lights then sold those 2 to buy what i have now.....

Anyways.........i dont get tickets.......i had 1 warning on the mufflers but they where sold put not taken off the car yet and i sol them for NON-POLICE reasons...........

I would never get an underbody kit but I admit that it looks cool on some cars:bigup:

no.......Stirling mentioned CHRIS.P, its one of my best friends........he says i always get tickets but i dont. Sorry for the mix up man

Take care

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back