I'm looking for a body man, easy money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mastertee31

As the title states I'm looking for a body man to finish off my bodywork I started. The body is pretty damn straight the way it is now, but it needs the finesse of a trained hand to get it perfect for paint. For a trained body man should be about 3 hours max to finish off. I need the car blocked in a few spots, and some filler layed down (and primed). I have all the supplies to get the job done, except longboard. Unfortunately I'm limited to having the car worked on, on saturdays and sundays as I have school and work the rest of the week. Looking to have this done next week or soon thereafter. PM me for more details. -Diego

Oh yeah, It's a small car 93 civic hatchback. This is what you have to work with:
AUT_0237p.jpg

AUT_0238p.jpg

AUT_0239p.jpg

my god ! what the ....did you have done with the quater .... the window molding is jam in the plastic ! you should put some tape around or completly remove the window !

you have a lot more than 3 hours on this job ....the plastic need to be redone !

if you find anybody call this number 514-637-9055 Frank ...show him the car , is located at lachine ! it a small body shop low cost ,,,,good job !

by the way I am a car estimator for insurance .... so plenty of contacts in the business ...if you need me ! you know how to reach me

my god ! what the ....did you have done with the quater .... the window molding is jam in the plastic ! you should put some tape around or completly remove the window !

It really isn't that bad near the window. I have intentions to fix that myself before going to the shop. (It's mostly glazing putty and primer, a little acetone and it'll come right off... I'm not worried) I pretty much just need the car prepped for paint later on down the road. Thanks for the number though, I'll call tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back