ride ce soir

Status
Not open for further replies.

GSR_girl

Legacy Member
on a organiser une ride de dernière minute. on se rencontre au julep à 10:30 pis on part a 11h00.. ceux qui veulent venir sont bien venu.

anyone living in the estern part of montreal that could pick me up for the ride ? just asking :confused: :dunno:

GSR_girl : Viens-tu prendre une bière sur St-Charle (Longueil) cette apres-midi? (dimanche) AVec tes chums de l'autre fois..
Apelle-moi si ca te tente...

Supra98 nice meeting u.. I didn't realy talked to u...but next time.. I will ;)
Patacura.. crime ca aurait cool.. sauf que j'peux pas.. Je TRAVAILLE !!! tu peux tjrs demander a Ben (benneon) et Denis (B18b1)

Last edited:
dam too bad it was a little too late for the meet, nice meeting you JF, nice ride too, i her that rev thing adn it sucks that your muffler is so loud, nice other gsr civic there too,
anyway me and GSR_gril had a sick ride home.....thank god for radar detectors.....and GSR_girl, im not that slow after all on the highway eh....:D

Last edited:
well.. I had to stop a couple of time... to wait for u.. but.. ur maybe faster than my grand father...

Originally posted by GSR_girl
well.. I had to stop a couple of time... to wait for u.. but.. ur maybe faster than my grand father...

i wonder who had there 4ways on waitng at the other end of the tunnel....yea yea traffic my ass

Originally posted by GSR_girl
sorry.. I thought ur were behind me.. like normaly
HAHAHHAHA good one, but i though you were saying that your so faster than me that when we both downshifted in 3rd you were gona have 2 cars on me
i guess my nose was looking directly at your left fender
oh yea dotn forget it a 218 000km original clutch rs vs a 2000 gsr 51 000km
mmmmmmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back