Hiring! GET PAID $8.50/hr TO GO ON MONTREALRACING

Status
Not open for further replies.

soyabean

Premium
This job pays $8.50/hr, and it's a full time temp job minimum 16 hrs. week, you guessed it, to promote car stuff on the web. Imagine, being paid to go on MontrealRacing! As an online promoter, you tasks will be check and post on popular places like facebook myspace hi5 youtube delicious, any place you are asked to create awareness. You must also be a loudmouth in real life as you will make public relations contact with related individuals and groups involved. You must be a motivated car enthusiast, excited about anything to do with cars, wheter it's the grand prix, nascar, drag, drifting, show and shines, or good old meets. Bilingual is a must. I know most MR folks are males, but girls are encouraged to apply. Other given requirements is that you must own a car and have a valid and legal drivers license. It just won't work well knowing that you have to take the bus to come to the workplace (Montreal downtown), or you were late for work because you got arrested for driving because you lost your license from DUI.

HOW TO APPLY: Send an email NOT A PM, directly to info@pcmtl.com with the following info:
-First name
-Postal Code (it just won't work if you live in St-Zotique)
-Phone numbers where we can reach to you, not your voicemail
-Attach minimum three photos of you that prove you are a car enthusiast. If you have pics of yourself at a car meet, with car show girls, julep, etc., these are all good.
-Add anything that says you're the best for the job. Impress us with how fast you type, that you can use a multi-view monitor setup and blog on 4 different websites all at the same time, you attend every car show, you stalk girls, whatever, because you're gonna be up against people we already know who are friends with us already.

HOW TO GET REJECTED: Because this is a cool job for the one that wants to get paid to do something car related and fun, the application process is also a test to weed out the morons and idiots. The person(s) chosen for the job will be the one that applies correctly with all the info asked, answers his phone when they are called, and if there is no answer, they lose the job and next person is called until enough people are hired. Sure, you might have tons of questions, but too bad we won't have time to answer you because we'll already be giving the job to someone that applied fast. Besides, you'll just ask your questions when you show up.

IMG_22337.JPG

wrong section, noob. Now hire me. i love bitchs, stangs and magz. And i do have a mr account. But its under paid.

all those ****in pre-requisite for that kind of pay? LOL! it takes more than 8.50$ to get picture of car show girls suckin on my balls. really man.. you cant be that picky with that shitty pay...man...even the guy who slices salami at iga gets paid more...

Get minimum wage doing nothing for 16 hours a week! But forget about holding down a real job, because we have so many requirements.

Get bent. I'm sure there's a tons of other car related minimum wage opportunities with more hours and less requirements being offered everywhere that don't force you to hang out on things like Facebook.

always people complaining about the wage...they wont give 12$ to surf the web.
it's alot better than working in a grocery store! as a first job it's amazing.

136 $ BRUT par semaine pour

1.Rencontrer du monde (???)
2.Poster des spam partout sur internet (Vous chercher un geek qui a 3 écran et qui spam 10 forum en meme temps)

Good luck...

to hang out on facebook, myspace and stuff like that?? what the heck is that???
I would open my trap as described in job requirements but I would do stuff much more interressant with photoshop and illustrator to promote the site and meets and go to Julep etc... but a better salary is a must, unless you pay me under the table and work evenings after my main job..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back