easy cash 3 days of work 450 $

Status
Not open for further replies.

MOBMAN

requirements: you must have a car, or access to a car for atleast 5-6 hours a day.
you must know the city of montreal and surrounding(laval. south shore) fairly well or have a gps.

Basically it is very easy job, collecting data from various locations. It should not take more than 5 hours each day if you plan well. you will need a bunch of ziplock bags, a car, and plastic or rubber gloves.

I need this done ASAP. so whoever pms me first and is able to complete the data colection will get the job, Thanks!

PS: I also have some locations in quebec city, However it is only 1 day of work and pay would be 150$ same requirements

PM only. Please leave phone # Thanks!

Its a very simple job, I will give more info to anyone who fits the requirements and can complete Quebec City(5 hours of work) by next week!

lol wtf seems extremely fishy

''data'' collection....with rubber gloves bwahahahahaha I can't keep myself from laughing.

It had nothing to do with dog shit, It was a very easy job that has already been completed. Someone from MR made 450$ in less than 15 hours of easy legal work.

IT HAS BEEN COMPLETED.

Please CLOSE thread. Thanks!

bahh, tu peux au moins dire c etait quoi? meme si c est deja completed. si ce n est pas DOG SHIT, ni qcch illigale, et que mr member with rubber gloves fait ce job pour 450$ , tu peux au moins dire c est quoi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back