an ugly fat chick hate me at work

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dorift_it

okay so there is a fat chick that hate me at work... actually she hates like half the people there lol

anyways what would you suggest me doing to piss her off lol

ps: i cant **** around too much since i need the job lol

i cant she is unscarable... i need something realy viscious lol ... i was thinking of putting a piece of shit in her locker... but i cant find wich one it is !

try to jerk off infront of her, but since she's fat it wount work. its gonna hit her and shes gonna realised that its because shes fat and ugly. next thing u know, she kills herself. that would piss her off. i think

try to jerk off infront of her, but since she's fat it wount work. its gonna hit her and shes gonna realised that its because shes fat and ugly. next thing u know, she kills herself. that would piss her off. i think

This doesnt even remotely make sense.

This doesnt even remotely make sense.

yes.

u go in front of her.

unzip ur pants, and start jerking off.

since shes fat and ugly, u wount get hard, therefor u wount be able to jerk off.

Because of the factor that she uncapable of making a guy hard, she's gonna realise that she fat and disgusting to look at.

With this on her councious, she going to go in a depression.

shes gonna lose self respect for her, and this will gradually follow from her killing herself because of the fact that she fails at the one true reason why women are here on this earth. Pleasing man Hence the fact that she has no other reason to live. shes gonna kill herself. therefor pissing her off. makes total sence to me.

buy her a tub of margarine and tell her its "healthy" but not if eaten alone, but give her a spoon. I cant see a better way?

Do that:
headbuttgt9.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back