what do you think

Status
Not open for further replies.

nissanman22

like some feedback from the MR crowd.. im usually a poster in the car section for pieces and stuff but figured id give the panel a shot..

this chick that i met in calculus class in sept 06 was pretty hot and i liked her from the moment i saw her.. that butterfly stuff i guess. we chilled in class and that was it.. between then and now we only chilled in the computer lab, library, dawsonc parking lot for like 10-20 mins what ever. only when we would run into each other . but as of two weeks ago we met up in the lab at 6pm.. we went to starbucks ( i hate that shit) then two days later we went to rockaberries and then Shooters.. to play pool. she then asked me what i was doing last week and i told her i was going to plattsburrgh for car pieces.. shes like can i come.. so we went had lunch and ( i didnt get my pieces -- ****ing free port forwarding was closed by cops) then we have chilled a few more times.. a few times she has grabbed my arm and held on to it,, looked at me ( in that way) and grabbed my hand.. THE CATCH cause there is ALWAYS A CATCH:run: she has bf.. but this guys , like pushes her around, is dependent, rough with her what ever.. she says she likes him..

so after that long ass story.. the feedback i want

1)you think she likes me ( i mean we went to that states and she didnt even know me that well
2)you think there sumtin?
3)what should I do?
4)is it worth it.

if she considers you as a good friend... your game is over, gotta swallow it and get over it
im talking about the Lets Just Be Friends Zone...

Wow seems like youre going to be the loser of this situation...Why is she still with her bf if hes so bad to her??Theres something hidden for sure...She may be scared of him or dependant emotionally of him...

I wouldnt lose my time with a girl like that..Way too complicated...Plus like r6boy said I wouldnt trust a girl that just left her bf for me....Shes gonna do the same to you....well...theres high chances...

Je lui demanderais ce qu elle fait avec moi alors qu'elle a un bf. Get to the point with her and just tell her you cant live something like that. Id personally leave a girl like that in a heartbeat.

Youre probably going to end up in the friend square so you better leave that girl alone before you hurt yourself with feelings. Youre going to lose your time money and patience with her anyways. If she would have really liked you like the real thing she would be single and wouldnt just stick around with you just to feel better and pass time.

Wow seems like youre going to be the loser of this situation...Why is she still with her bf if hes so bad to her??Theres something hidden for sure...She may be scared of him or dependant emotionally of him...

I wouldnt lose my time with a girl like that..Way too complicated...Plus like r6boy said I wouldnt trust a girl that just left her bf for me....Shes gonna do the same to you....well...theres high chances...

Je lui demanderais ce qu elle fait avec moi alors qu'elle a un bf. Get to the point with her and just tell her you cant live something like that. Id personally leave a girl like that in a heartbeat.

Youre probably going to end up in the friend square so you better leave that girl alone before you hurt yourself with feelings. Youre going to lose your time money and patience with her anyways. If she would have really liked you like the real thing she would be single and wouldnt just stick around with you just to feel better and pass time.

c ca g dit !! tmtnt tu va prendre totue mon credit a cause que mes mots sont pas bo

1)you think she likes me ( i mean we went to that states and she didnt even know me that well
2)you think there sumtin?
3)what should I do?
4)is it worth it.

1 ... hell yes no girl just holds ur arm n gives u the look for no reason
2 ... define sumtin?
3 ... follow ur male instincts not ur cock
4 ... if u guys like eachother that much ya and i think u should stand up to her douche bag bf who cant seem to be a real man

maybe the reason that she is leading him on is to make sure hes not crazy like her current bf before leaving him for someone else ...

c ca g dit !! tmtnt tu va prendre totue mon credit a cause que mes mots sont pas bo

Lol j ai tout d abord poste ca dans son autre thread qui etait dans la mauvaise section. J ai alors realise qui l avait alors fait un autre thread identique mais ici dans la bonne section. Jai donc fait copy and paste ici!

Si t'as dont peur de pas avoir de "credit" pour ces mots la...jte les donne lol!

Cry me a river

maybe the reason that she is leading him on is to make sure hes not crazy like her current bf before leaving him for someone else ...

Possible!!Tout est possible avec les filles mais c'est generalement pas aussi pousse. De toute facon si elle etait si mal que ca elle aurait plus de chum et serait donc comme je disais, celibataire. Quand on est mal dans une relation on s'en va. On ne reste pas avec l autre partenaire ...D'une facon ou d une autre je vois un probleme.....alors.....Soit elle est dependante de son maniaque soit mr ici en question va servir de bequille..

Bref c'est juste mon opinion jpeux me tromper mais moi je prendrais meme pas le temps de voir si c'est "pour voir si ye aussi fou que l autre". Voyons donc pas parce que ton ex c'est un malade que les autres le sont!

Anyways comme je dis c'est mon opinion ca veut pas dire que jai raison.

Possible!!Tout est possible avec les filles mais c'est generalement pas aussi pousse. De toute facon si elle etait si mal que ca elle aurait plus de chum et serait donc comme je disais, celibataire. Quand on est mal dans une relation on s'en va. On ne reste pas avec l autre partenaire ...D'une facon ou d une autre je vois un probleme.....alors.....Soit elle est dependante de son maniaque soit mr ici en question va servir de bequille..

Bref c'est juste mon opinion jpeux me tromper mais moi je prendrais meme pas le temps de voir si c'est "pour voir si ye aussi fou que l autre". Voyons donc pas parce que ton ex c'est un malade que les autres le sont!

Anyways comme je dis c'est mon opinion ca veut pas dire que jai raison.

i know a couple of girls and im sure u know a couple too that dont realize how bad they are being treated

i know a couple of girls and im sure u know a couple too that dont realize how bad they are being treated

Well actually no..none of the girls around me have ever been into that kind of a situation. Anyways imo this girl is not worth any trouble.

go for it man she doesn't do that shit for nothing. on the otherhand she's probably getting the attention she doesn't from her bf but he's the one that ends up fking with her. some girls that usually are tossed around and not respected will have a lot of problem getting out of their relationship even though they meet a guy who respects them. they end up thinking that it's normal the way they get treated and when a nice guy treats them well there are scared off.

anyways tell her str8 up man what ur feelings are and try to know what are hers towards u. and if she does have something for u tell her that ur not in a hurry but she has to dish her bf.
gl and give us feedback

id say dont do anything until she tell's you really whats up with the BF dude. Put yourself in that guys shoes for a second man, just imangine this was your GF and was going out messing around with other guys, what if the guy isent doing anything wrong and she's just making up this story? honnestly like someone said think with your head and not your cock dude!

id say dont do anything until she tell's you really whats up with the BF dude. Put yourself in that guys shoes for a second man, just imangine this was your GF and was going out messing around with other guys, what if the guy isent doing anything wrong and she's just making up this story? honnestly like someone said think with your head and not your cock dude!

ya thats what i said lol think with ur big head not the lil one:bigup:

If you met her in September 2006, it's been 1 year and 9 months that you guys see each other so that means by that time you have probably been classified in the "Friend Ladder". Sorry buddy but still try to make a move, you never know ... !

There's also a possibility that this girl is still too innocent to know that we guys don't really want a girl as a friend.

Maybe you should be honest with her and tell her that if she only wants to be friend with you, thats not going to satisfie you. This should get her a reality check.

Be very carefull with that kind of girl. You could end up with a broken heart in....a heart beat.
And if you got butterflies when you see her, you're already falling for her.

Good luck with that!

If you met her in September 2006, it's been 1 year and 9 months that you guys see each other so that means by that time you have probably been classified in the "Friend Ladder". Sorry buddy but still try to make a move, you never know ... !

we met in sept 06 but never chilled outside school.. we would see each other talk a bit then leave .. but recently we have been chilling a lot like going out wise... ( outside school) hard to explain i guess

If u want a real relationship: ditch her till she ditches her bf... if she really likes u she will end her current relationship and u guys can start over on a new healthy relationship.

If u just wanna bang her; i see u already had ur chances on ur trip to da states, u should be aware that what goes around comes around.. n her jealous bf might also be looking for u 4 revenge.

In all in, i believe this girl is in a long term relationship with some1 she cant or wont let her break up with... If u love this girl, tell her u cant stand seeing her then knowing she goes home to sleep with her old bf of hers. If u mean anything to her, she will dump the unhealthy bf and try to build on something worthwhile with u.

But hey, how old is this girl?? Maybe all she wants is to cheat on her bf cause he cheated on her.. i know a lot of ****ed up cases like that where people stay in unhealthy relationships for yrs on end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back