*** South Shore Meet Pics *** July 8th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daso

Well, the pics turned out ok I guess... not my greatest work, but then again I was working in next to no light... I'll have to take better ones earlier when there's light.

fbbb4f18.jpg

fbbb4f09.jpg

fbbb4ef9.jpg

fbbb4ec8.jpg

fbbb4e92.jpg

fbbb4e78.jpg

fbbb4e5f.jpg

nice to see some pics at least.....but lighting is really bad but the shots are great otherwise

did that guy actually go to the meet cause I know him he goes to my school.......imagine a scooter in the meet lol.....

After Me & Gus left, some punk ass kids on their scooters pulled up between our two cars. Their neons made their scooters some insane crotch rockets.

hahahaha

im lafting but I used to have a scooter.....didnt have neons tho and I hated it.....but I hated buses even more so I didnt care

ok, so my camera isnt as good as other peoples, but I tryed.

Im001797.jpg

Im001794.jpg

Im001792.jpg

Im001791.jpg

Dont know why Mylene was doing homework at a car meet, but she seemed to be having a party all to herself ;)

Im001799.jpg

i came there around 10pm.............Lee's car was nice in real life and the best part is the exhaust doesn't makes any sound :D:D classy

ps:dont know if u guys noticed my car when i came

Originally posted by ducky
pass me? i didnt see this guy....:dunno:

you didnt saw him cause he was way too fast for you, even did a crazy burnout at the stop light

nice pictures considering the lighting conditions

Originally posted by GSR_girl
lol.. it was fun.. Nice cars... Gus brought his winter car !

:eek1: Now your just asking for it, watch out tonight, dont turn your back on Gus!

Originally posted by Cryptkeeper
hey Daso, Can you please send me some high res shots if possible? (cryptkeeper @ cginsider.com)
which do you want? I'll send them tonight when I get home from work.

Originally posted by west aust
you didnt saw him cause he was way too fast for you, even did a crazy burnout at the stop light

nice pictures considering the lighting conditions

maybe i was just looking the other way....:dunno:

any of them, I did some colour correction on the second pic, but its too small and the compression is too high, it has to many artifacts and the halos are too big so i stopped working on it. this is what I have so far:

fbbb4f09.jpg
cc.jpg

:edit: as you can see, you can see the artifacts fairly clearly in the sky, and the bright bits are a bit too bright. :( this is what I hate about 8-bit images, gimme a 48bit hrdi shot any day :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back