What's a Good Meal Planner to Lose 10 - 15lbs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wicked

Legacy Member
I've been searching around all the threads and posts here and no one seems to have posted a diet meal plan.

I'm looking to lose 10-15lbs (as are most ppl these days), but cant seem to find even an outline for a decent daily meal plan.
I know its 3 Meals and 3 Snacks a day, but what do you guys eat for those 6?

I'm 5'11 and 188lbs, used to hit the gym, but school/work stopped that before Xmas.
Not extremely active due to the above mentioned lack of time and a knee injury.

What would you guys suggest I do as per a meal plan?
So far this is what I've come up with, but I cant eat the same things every day:

Breakfast:
Oatmeal
Coffee

Snack:
Banana
Water.

Lunch:
Tuna Salad with Olive Oil + Balsamic Dressing
Water.

Snack:
Yogurt
Apple
Water.

Dinner:
Chicken with Carrots
Water.

Snack:
Sunflower Seeds (last a long time)
Water

Other Lunch alternatives that I know of are;

Minestrone Soup
Chicken Breast
Different Salads (not caesar)

good thread I'm looking to start eating rright and excerising properly
heck I'm even posting from monster gym

a good thing to do is to up veggies and fruits. They "clean" up your system. I have being doing this diet and I have lost weight. Essencially, 75% of what you eat should be veggies and the other 25 is your protein.

Pm me your email, I will send you an example of the diet my trainer gave me.

That's a good way; boost up your veggie portions. I've noticed that I've been able to eat less meat/bread/rice, and still get as full, just cause of how much veggies I've had.

Just keep a whole bunch of frozen veggies in your freezer. They're easy to thaw by boiling them, and require almost no preparation.

Also, what you can do is simply figure out how many calories you burn a day, and just stay in a caloric deficit.

hahahaha this is bullshit. even my gf who has a bacc in diététisme says it's total crap. Losing so much in only 2 months is very bad for your body and there are big chances that when you stop your diet, you will regain the weight you lost.

guys, there ARE NO diets that will make you lose weight fast that are really healthy. Losing weight fast = very unhealthy actually.

Here's what you must do.

First, what you are eating now seems good. For how long have you been eating like this? Have you lost weight?

Second, you must always remember that you need to cut on calories, but still eat enough and healthy. Try and eat a lot of veggies and fruits. The goal here is to feel like you have a full stomach but eat less calories.

Like I said, your meal plan seems excellent. Just try and do 30 mins of activity everyday and you'll be losing weight slowly but surely.

If you are really serious about this, consult a dietetist. My gf has started a private consultation and her patient is losing 1 lbs per week, wich is the ideal value.

Increase your fruit/veggie intake, increase your fiber intake, increase your protein and decrease your carb intake. Try to cut out artificial sugars, breads, pastas, etc. Try to eat a lot of lean protein like turkey, chicken, salmon, etc. Avoid soft drinks or anything with useless carbs. Drink lots of water. Don't skip meals, that just force your body to store more calories as fat cause they think they won't get as much. Don't drastically try to reduce your calorie intake, just lower your portions slowly, if you intake 500 calories less a day than you currently do, you'll drop 1lbs a week.

For breakfast have some cereal or oatmeal with a fruit

Snack #1 have a protein shake or some fruit and a granola bar

For lunch have some turkey on whole wheat bread with some baby carrots and water

Snack #2 have some yogurt with fruits and oatmeal

For supper have some lean meat with steamed veggies and sweet potatoes

Snack #3 have some nuts, great source of essential fat and protein

Its hard to stick to a meal plan if you're not a pro or anything as most people just don't have the luxury of setting out 6 meals a day but if you stop purchasing junk food and replacing it with healthier alternatives you'll be fine. Just watch what you eat, protein should amount for a higher % of your daily calorie intake than carbs or fats.

^^ Like I said guys, before you try anything that you heard is good, talk to a nutritionist. Just because it makes you lose weight fast, doesn't mean it's good for you.

Losing weight fast is never good. As with skipping meals your body will go into starvation mode. Your metabolism will slow down as your body holds on to the fat it would need if you really were starving. Any fat you lose will take muscle with it, which causes your basal metabolic rate (the amount of calories your body needs to support its functions) to decline. That’s why healthy weight loss is a slow process and requires muscle building exercise to go with it.

Like I said eat foods from all the main groups, limiting your intake of high-fat, low-nutrient stuff like McDees, etc. Chose lean meats, cut out soft drinks, and excercise and you'll be fine.

What about that cookie diet, while working out?

I know dropping weight that fast isnt good, but how bad can it really be if your exercising and eating well. (chicken, fish, meats, etc... )? While drinking tons of water.

I dont really drink soft drinks at all, its more water, and wine.

Im so down to try this, but two months is almost 500$....

I dont need to loose weight that bad, its more just for me.
But thats so sick, and the guy from Mix 96 lost 55lbs i think with the cookie diet

they are located on st charles

im gonna try talking down the prices lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back