is there actually a way to ask a woman to lose some "winter weight"

Status
Not open for further replies.
you never ask a woman to lose weight.

You ask her if she want to go to the gym with you! Go do rollerblade, bike, walk, whatever with her.

Just don't make her feel like she's fat cause she'll turn emo!

you never ask a woman to lose weight.

You ask her if she want to go to the gym with you! Go do rollerblade, bike, walk, whatever with her.

Just don't make her feel like she's fat cause she'll turn emo!

very good idea! bien envoyer.

If not, just tell her you wanna tawwwk n evrythaing!

It depends on your relationship with her, if your open about things then you can talk about both getting fit together to look better over the summer, if she has a history of being a bitch then don't say anything and just have sex with a fat chick! - LOL

si tu vis avec ca devrait être facile. Tu fais une diète avec elle, tu parles de "nous" allons perdre un peu de poids en prévision de la plage, et tu la fais bouger ;) (sport ou autres)

hahahahahahaha^^^^^^^

i was once asked "if i start to get fat would you tell me" i told her no, but if you see us taking long walks on the beach and in the woods don't be confused and think i'm romantic, and if you don't catch on i can easily leave you in the woods and start over fresh.

There are three basic rules to relationships with women:

1-NEVER EVER give the impression to ANY woman that she might be older than you.

2-NEVER EVER give the impression to ANY woman that she might be fat.

3-NEVER EVER give the impression to ANY woman that you might find another woman more attractive.

Tell her you want to work out to lose some weight. If you lose a pound, tell her, and add that it makes you feel great.

Funny thing: one of the girls I see is skinny (asian/black) and she wants to gain weight. I always want to loose weight. When we go to restaurants, I give her any fat food that I have in my plate (french fries most of the time) and she gives me her salad.

No problem there!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back