Did You Ever Paid For Sex?

• Yes

Votes: 13 10.7%
  • No

Votes: 109 89.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
the most i payed for sex was the box of condoms...

and even then, when i worked at Ultramar, I used to jack them =D

J'ai rester 8 mois en Hollande, j'ai été très tempter (certaines prosituées sont vraiment des TOP modèles) mais je ne l'ai pas fait.....

Hmmm I'm going there in a month - but I am counting on Sensation White's drunk chicks ;):run:

no no no... a moi que je devien un nain noir albinos unijambiste avec les cheveux long boucler !!! !!!

I always pay for sex.

Even that day a hot chick was just asking for it and came at my place half naked just to get laid... I paid for the computer which gave me acess to the website i used to get her :)

every one here that said no is a lie... you ALWAYS pay for sex... you gotta pay to play
resto's, cinema, gift's......

^^not! you already paid for it... the only case that it would actually be free... would be if you were walking down the street and a hot chick you dont know asks you to **** her in an alley... and the chances that a hot chick with no dick asks a complete stranger to **** her in an alley for free.... not happening...

that would be the only possible "free" scenario...

cuz when you have a girlfriend...even if THAT night you didnt pay anything and ****ed her... you still have been paying for everything in the relationship...so... yes.. you ALWAYS pay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back