Chevy Vs Honda!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

95Z28

I just bought a 95 'Maro! I raced my friend with a CRX. To my surprise, he beat me... bad. :eek:

I thought Camaro's where supposed to be fast. But now Im thinking about cutting my loses and going Honda. Please save me!!!

:cry:

Yes ,yet another win for Honda !!!!!!!!! :bigup:
it's ok ,but do u have the 8 cly or the 6 cly??

Learn how to drive pal. Seriously, you have a high 13 second car, only a modded crx could beat you in stock form.

Originally posted by 95Z28
I just bought a 95 'Maro! I raced my friend with a CRX. To my surprise, he beat me... bad. :eek:

I thought Camaro's where supposed to be fast. But now Im thinking about cutting my loses and going Honda. Please save me!!!

:cry:
are you sure you were racing?
do you have the v6?
DON'T go from a Camaro to a civic.

Naw! I got the V8.
and the SS (96 and up) is the high 13 car (13.9).

And yes, his car is moded.
The only difference is that he shifts slightly faster than I do... that and he has a HUGE!! amount of revs to work with.

Are there any tips you guyz can give me for shifting faster, or for good mods?

I drive a '95 Z28.

Sorry for the scare...

'95 Z28? do you know a Mike with a yellow 'stang ? he is Montreal Five-0 on the forum...

chevy vs honda

pratice your launching if you can get the hole shot you should stay ahead , dont mash the gas off the line try launching around 1800 to 2200rpm you want to hear the tire just screech a little them mash the piss out of second , third, etc.

Don't dissappoint me !!!!!!:eek: :eek:

Re: chevy vs honda

Originally posted by nappyboy5.0
pratice your launching if you can get the hole shot you should stay ahead , dont mash the gas off the line try launching around 1800 to 2200rpm you want to hear the tire just screech a little them mash the piss out of second , third, etc.

Don't dissappoint me !!!!!!:eek: :eek:

I promise not to!!:D

Originally posted by TURBO323
Does Rob have his CRX out yet? 12.9 all motor CRX.

He said he's taking it out at the end of april!! And I think he's got it at 12.2!!!!!!!:eek:

mais un autre point pourquoi la crx a pus gagner c parce quelle est bq plus léger qune camaro et pour le départ c presque sure que la crx va le devancer . mais si ta le v8 sa me surprend pas mal

The ss is not the only 13 second lt1, a good driver can drop a z28 into the mid 13s with powershifting and free mods.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back