gyms in west island that are cheap?

Status
Not open for further replies.

m_dumont

i did a search on the forum and came up with the ste-annes one and pointe-claire pool

are there any others (if so how much u paying)
a bonus would b for them to have squash too
just out of curiosity post what ur paying even if its a lot and where
im also a student, im not sure if that helps at some places

thx

nautilus plus in ddo
monster gym right in front of it
gym gerald godin college (closed in the summer)

Club West Island on Elm
$33.90/month with a one-year contract. Squash is $8 for an hour or an additional $5 per month i think.

I used to go to Latitude Fitness on Pierrefonds Boulv, inbetween Ile Bizzard and St.Jeans Boulv.

Nice place, usually pretty quiet, pure weights and cardio
400$ i think

Good life fitness. not too sure what's the membership now but used to be like 600$ for life and they have squash

Monster gym is 329$ per year for students. I don't think you'll find a REAL gym cheaper than that. No squash tho...

I used to go to Latitude Fitness on Pierrefonds Boulv, inbetween Ile Bizzard and St.Jeans Boulv.

Nice place, usually pretty quiet, pure weights and cardio
400$ i think

yup i go there now.... very nice people and quiet place (not like monster gym).... came to 495$ tax in for a whole year

very happy with the gym so far and i live 5 mintutes walking from it *tu*

Any gyms that have larger opening hours than Nautilus Plus (I work week-ends and I would like to got but kinda closes at around 5)?

I just checked out Monster Gym today. They give you one free month just to try it out. After that, it's $99 for 3 months or $329 for an entire year. These are student rates, by the way.

Which gym in the West-Island has the nicest atmosphere for a good price?

new nautilus in DDO is kick ass, its nice, lots of space, lots of stations and under 25 its 25$.

monster gym def has the best prices, but its always packed, and filled with cock diesel mother****ers

I think I'm going to check that Nautilus Plus out.

Does anyone know if they give you the first month for free to try it out?

I really dont remember if Nautilus gives the 1 month free, but I have passes that you can use to go try it out..

I pay 33$ a month for Nautilus, but that's for the network, otherwise its 25$ and you can only go to that specific Nautilus. I work downtown near 2 of the other ones so it's convinient for me.

Latitude is 39$ a month on a 1 year contract, but aparantly they just increased the prices, so I dont know what the new monthly rate is (I dont go anymore as I like the feel of Nautilus better but Im stuck with the contract, but depending on how I feel Ill go on occasion)

I really dont remember if Nautilus gives the 1 month free, but I have passes that you can use to go try it out..

I pay 33$ a month for Nautilus, but that's for the network, otherwise its 25$ and you can only go to that specific Nautilus. I work downtown near 2 of the other ones so it's convinient for me.

Latitude is 39$ a month on a 1 year contract, but aparantly they just increased the prices, so I dont know what the new monthly rate is (I dont go anymore as I like the feel of Nautilus better but Im stuck with the contract, but depending on how I feel Ill go on occasion)

I'm definitely going to pass by Nautilus in D.D.O. when I get a chance later this week.

What kind of passes are we talking here? :p

Xtreme Fitness on Gouin next to Sunnybrooke train station.

I think it's around $325 for the whole year. They have a pool, jacuzzi, sauna, squash, basketball.

There's a couple free passes they gave me the other day where you can go alone and if you sign up using one of them I get a bag or something like that lol I didnt really pay attention.

I'm going to pass by Nautilus tomorrow on Brunswick tomorrow to check it out. I can sign up for that free month at Monster Gym but it really doesn't seem all that great... :dunno:

I didnt like Monster all that much. Too many people, and way too many juicers, or atleast who look it anyways (so if you're planning on getting big, plan on getting discouraged quick)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back