Pictures of 300zx ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Watever

Legacy Member
I would like to know if there is anybody that have pictures of nice 300zx ?? I like them soo much that I want to get all the pictures of these car has possible !

So please, if you can get me some ! I would like that soo much !

i saw the silver one at the Spheretech plaza last week. very nice. i though it was a RX-7 for a second when i only saw the front from the side... that's when everyone told me to shut up :D

nice cars!:bigup:

600+ HP!!! :eek:

Pete that is a sweet car, seen your car twice now.

Once last summer at Car Fever, we talked a little, then at the SCP show in October I think.

Definatly nice.

Another guy with a Black ZTT told me you where getting even more power this year. I think his name is Shawn.

So what are you doing to the Z this year ?

Car will have roughly 700hp to the wheels without NOS thanks to the huge TDO6-20G turbos. With NOS it should be close to 760. I have also chromed more parts in the engine bay and changed my Volk wheels to Blitz 03's. I also upgraded my 720cc injectors to 850cc units along with dual pumps taht are dual fed to the fuel rails. There are some other small changes as well. The car is finished now and I am looking to buy a Supra TT for my next project or maybe a 97 240sx to be my daily driver. SR20DET swap would have to be made of course.

hey pete

nice car bro

get a supra, im sure ull make it really nice!

how much u gonna sell ur 300zx for???

The supra is a nice car too ! But I would prefer get a Z i think !

why don't get a Rx7 ? Just cause it's will be different with a rotary engine ! No ? or a Skyline ! hahaha ! :D

Sweet.

An S14/DET swap would be a good daily driver, definatly.

If I where Pete Id use JWT ECU's for management, put Im not shure if they go up to that level of HP.

JWT sucks ass. They make their ECUS run so rich to be extra safe but all that does is rob hp. I had to lean out my AFR close to 40% to get a good 11.8 A/F ratio. That netted me a 105hp to the wheels gain. Also, JWT doesn't have a program for 850cc injectors. I am getting the new AEM stand alone system. If it won't be available in two weeks, I will get an HKS VPC along with the Greddy EMANAGE.

Hmm, diidnt know that about the Z JWT ECU's.

Well cant wait to see it again.

Are you going to run it on a track this summer ? at least once ?

If you do please let me know where and what time, I'll be there :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back