VIP my ride

Status
Not open for further replies.

diplomat128

Last edited:
here ya go.. a quickie

drop + rust fixed + cracked bumper fixed + Antenna fixed :p

f-IMG1235m-d761982--Digitized-copy_580x435.jpg

wow insane! I never thought about the antenna :D and I forgot to mension to fix the rust and the bumper too haha thanks

Rep but I have to rep more people first :(

it's amazing what a drop can do!!! Nice work digitized!

Pat, Consider a small shark fin instead of antennae?
And the front bumper.... what are those strips? reflectors? clean em up and shave it to white! I think that would look good.

also retrofit my side mirrors on ur car! they look so blocky/squarish! Just a thought! I wish i could pshop!

it's amazing what a drop can do!!! Nice work digitized!

Pat, Consider a small shark fin instead of antennae?
And the front bumper.... what are those strips? reflectors? clean em up and shave it to white! I think that would look good.

I'd have to shave my OEM antenne for that, I'm trying to avoid body work as much as I can :p. And for the front bumper, we shot the pictures in front of a gate! So the reflection of the gate came on my front bumper lol in reality it's a normal bumper :p it's a coincidence tho that two of the strips actually line up to the two vertical fins in the front bumper, contributing to the illusion :p

also retrofit my side mirrors on ur car! they look so blocky/squarish! Just a thought! I wish i could pshop!

Hehe I think your mirrors are too round :p It's odd though Mazda made the mirrors different sizes.. the passenger mirror is shorter and more "leaned back" than the drivers... weird lol

I just wish I can afford a drop right now! But there are other stuff that needs to be taken care of (ie: decent rust repair, replace bumper)

Thanks for the P-Shop dawgg I wanna see more :bigup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back