Hey,
My name is Mike, i'm looking for Domestic Cars to Showcase at
upcomming shows and events. This is to promote the New Neo
Products that will be available soon in Canada. This is basicly
to help design new products, and test fit before it is released
to the public for sale. We are looking for a 93-96 Probe ,
a 90-94 Eclipse or Talon, 95-99 Neon and a 00+ Neon. We will
look and reply at all applications and questions. We are loking
for serious people that are proud of the products and name.

For more information, you can always look at our web site, under
the domestic section, or you can PM / E-mail me.

Thanks.
Mike

We have kit's for the 95-99 cavs, and lips for the 00+.

The only reason i specified probe, eclipse , ect.. is that i have kits
comming in for does cars. I know we did talk about the cavs.

And the Type X has been very popular lately and will have it made
for the 00+ cavs. The only thing is that i don't know when we're gonna be ready to make it. But ( and this is for everyone ) you can
send me your contact info by e-mail. Also specify the type of car and things you would like to have done with your car.

Kinda like a Wishlist.

Anyways, Let me know.

Mike.

Oh and btw, you can reply in french.

Mike

You are not searching for any focus zx3 ?? cause i have a 2002 zx3 black ! ??

Are you going to get new kits for the focus ? or is these the only things you will have ?

Also, where is your shop located at ? and how much it cost to ship bodykits in canada, montreal region ?

Like i said, i'll be needing alot of models, and the ZX3 is popular.

Yeah, we'll be making new kits for it. i may post a new poll, i would like to know, what type of kits you guys would like to have for you cars.

Ex: A Blitz Kit for the 00+ Focus would be nice.

Feel free to express your self, if you think that a kit would be nice on your car, let me know. This is why i'm here.

Later.
Mike

Yeah, a blitz kit will be really nice man ! I love that kit soo much on the Eclipse and Supra ! :D !

There is also the kit in my signature that is nice ! But I don't know what a kind of kit like that would look like on a Zx3 ! ???

By the way, you didn't tell me where you are located at ?

Last edited:
Sorry for the delay.

Just been busy. I'll be needing a ZX3 soon.

I'll give you more info when i'm ready.

If you have any other questions, comments or suggestions,
you can e-mail me.

mike@asylumms.com

Thanks.
Mike

I have an Eagle talon 1991 and I'm interested, if you need one for the project send me an email at lulupower@sympatico.ca. I'm planning to rebuild it completly and it's not a daily dive so I can let you the car for any fitement test if you want.

BTW, an Eagle Talon is built by Mitsubishi and it's not a domestic car even if they were built in USA. ;)

Salut Mike
(sorry my english is too bad to reply in english :) )
Jai une Eagle Talon 93 que je suis sustement en train de sabler pour la repainturer !
Mon bumper avant Avant est tres amoché et jaimerais bien le remplacer et mettre un body kit tant qua y etre !
alors je suis interressé a ton offre !

Aight,

ok, si tu peux m'envoyer un e-mail avec ton nom & phone j'vais regarder ca bientot. J'ai 3-4 gars avec de talon qui aimerais en avoir. Je te téléphone pour te donner plus d'infos.

Thanks.

Mike.

OK i have a 1Gen Eclipse, i wasnt planning to put some mod on it cause it`s only a 1.8l but i have to replace my front bumper and i am planning to buy an other éclipse/talon. But i will only sell her in few month so if you need it before that to test some kit, N/P i could pass it for some week-ends whitout any probleme...

kewl, don't know when i can get started on it, but it's next on the list, i'm starting the Probe Blitz this week-end and when this on is done, i have to start on the Talon.

Send me an e-mail with your contact info and i'll let
you know when i'm ready.

Thanks.

Mike.

93 Talon BodyKit

Hey, we can make any style you want.
I have the R33, R34, Extreme, Blitz, StreetFyter, C2 and BuddyClub In stock that can be made for your car.

E-mail me, mike@asylumms.com

We have a discount (sponsor) Program.
Let me know if you are interested.

Talk to you soon.

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back