shaker bottles for under 5$

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sexy2LO

i HATE the new ones from BB.com they ****ing SUCKKKKKK plastic is so stiff that 2 in my last order were broken.

im ganna order them for 5$ from there site but if i can get the older style that they had for 5$ in town i would save money on shipping. so does anyone know were i can get them ?

I bought one from GNC last week. It was $5.59 with their gold card...w/o the card it's 6.99$. But the thing i like about it is it has like a spring inside that helps mix everything really nicely. Kinda like a whisk..... I'm very happy with the purchase.

Pourquoi commander en ligne pour un christie de shaker à 6$ ? :dunno:

GNC en a en stock des bons shakers. Même Pharmaprix en as aussi. Les shaker Weider, ils sont très bien et ne coulent pas.

i think you give have a very hard time understanding things.... i order all my suplements from BB.com already it doesnt cost anything to add in my order.... when i say i would save money on shipping it means that i dont have to waste space in my box and can replace that with suplements in the volume of the box./.... i think its to hard to understand stuff here since u are the 3rd person saying that/////

last time i bought a shaker in montreal got it at poppies and they charged me 10$ plus taxs for the same bottle that BB.com sold for 2$.................

i took like 10 shakers from supplementscanada.com

Simple, cheap, doesn't leak.

which style,

deluxe-shaker.jpg

or

supcan-cup-lid.jpg

lol. la 1ere pic c'est le shaker deluxe pour 3.99, et le deuxieme c'est la meme chose qu'un pot de margarine , ils en donnent gratos dans ta commande avec des revues pis des échantillons de nano Vapor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back