Help my sister find a job!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brat

Shop Representative
Hey guys/gals,

My 19 y/o sister is looking for either a full time or part time job. She would prefer it be in Laval but whatever.

Starting in September she will be going to night school twice a week (6pm-10pm) so she can't be scheduled between those hours. However, she doesn't mind working weekends at all.

She mostly has experience in retail. (She's recently worked at Costa Blanca, Marciano, etc.) but would love to change that up a bit and work in a customer service call center or something along those lines.

Anyways, whatever job you might know of, please send her the details. Her e-mail is : nadia_batah@hotmail.com

I know it's a long shot on MR but I thought I'd give it a try. I wanna help my baby sister out! :)

Thanks a lot.

Customer service, tell her to go work at FedEx, they're always looking, they pay like $15/hr starting salary, have flexible hours for students and offer great benefits after a few months, she has the option of receiving tuition reimbursement even.

Thanks a lot!

And she's not on facebook.

Oh, and Cheesecake... you think I'd post her real e-mail address?

It's an e-mail that she uses for stuff like this. It's not her every day e-mail.

And what do you care if I put her e-mail address up? She might get... omg.. E-MAILS from people?! Which she hasn't by the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back