Automobile Detailing Schools?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Markthepen

I've heard of quite a few in the U.S
Are there any in/around Montreal?
I know quite a bit in Detailing and Car Care
but would like to see if I could take it a step further.
Thanks

And I'm sure any info. will help others that read this, that would like to know the same.

:bigup:

Thanks

And I'm sure any info. will help others that read this, that would like to know the same.

I know there is one in French CEGEP trade somewhere. AutoMagik hired one of their graduates, but had to let him go because he just wasn't up to it.

From the photos and the list of dealers on their site, I can say "this is where they trained the butchers" ! ...LoL

are u really going to go to school to learn how to wash cars?

do it yourself, and learn, I've read how to do it, tried it and my first time I did a great job, now I do even better (with better products ofcourse and a proper place to work on)

Dont Go to Francois Bonneville school ,in sainte brigide d'iberville ... not worth it and the guy is an Ass***e. TRY Car brite School up in saint jérome the teachers are really cool

Thanks

Read & learn.

http://meguiarsonline.com/ can help you a bit.

Spend that 1000$ money on good equipment. Do it for a year, THEN go to a school to find techniques and anwers to your questions... You will learn 400% more.

It depends how are your learning skills. Some people need to see with their eyes. And if you can benefits from someone experience then go for it. On Meguiars there is people who don t use PC or DA polisher and they even apply wax with a rotary buffer... That as good in the 80's not anymore. And also how cn you feel the different paint manufacturer are developing. A good teacher will tell you what to use and how to use if you work on a Volvo, a bimmer or a MB.

How do you know Claude?

Claude is a personal friend of mine and it is not related to detaling. But, hey I got a lot of good advices :)

How do YOU guys know claude?

How the heck do you know Claude ?

Your not suppose to know him ! ...LoL

I knew him through LCM they refered me to him and since we see each other often. He is such so knowledgable about car finish and body work. And he is such a nice guy

Claude is a personal friend of mine and it is not related to detaling. But, hey I got a lot of good advices :)

How do YOU guys know claude?

About 8 years ago I was searching for detailing supplies from around the world and the funny thing was after searching for two weeks, the best guy in the business was right here in Laval ...LoL

Claude is as close as Meguiar's as we are going to get here in Canada and Sevco is one of my suppliers ! :bigup:

Now in st-eustache :) well, Claude is a good friend of Barry so you can't get any closer to Meguiar's.

Last edited:
Now in st-eustache :) well, Claude is a good friend of Bob so you can't get any closer to Meguiar's.

I think you mean Barry ...LoL

I went to visit Claude in St-Eustache 2 weeks ago, I think DmEsthtique and him are working out a training seminar here in Montreal soon, I am sure he will keeps you guys updated if there is one !

Well Mark you're taking the only idea I have after scrapping cars around here as a personal buisness, so i guess i'll just go out west now lol

and i'm not kidding either :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back