Help chosing weight BENCH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Accord Man

Legacy Member
I'm thinking of putting 300$:yikes: on a weight bench (Hoist) for a home gym that I am setting up.

I will train exclusively with dumbbells. And this is to slightly improve my shape. Not wanting to become a Mr Olympia.

Does it make sense to spend that much? Or would a 100$ bench do the trick. :scratch:

Any advice would be great (what bench, where to buy, any hot deals out there, etc.).

Thanks!
:bigup::bigup:

Last edited:
Buy used off here or craigslist, kijiji, etc. people are always selling cause they get demotivated and get rid of them, vast majority of people rarely use their home gyms, I had bought a bunch of shit but it eventually wasn't enough so I ended up selling it and just sticking to a gym. Is there a reason you don't want to just to go a gym? its obviously going to cost more but you'll have a much wider array of gym equipment available at your disposal. If you're set on buying don't buy new, not worth it, you can get a good bench for cheap.

Yeah seriously, just suscribe to a gym instead... Unless there are none around you. One important facet of working out is to change your routine as often as possible. You would just be limiting yourself, or you would end up spending too much money on home equipment.

Another thing is the motivation aspect, I think it's easier to work out away from home!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back