rotary s14 !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
:hurl:
theirs a reason rx-7 owners drop their rotaries for Chevy LS engines instead...
those engines are shit... If even rx-7 owners dont want those ticking time-bomb engines in their car, why in the hell put one in a S chassis!?!?
Although it might be a good idea to buy all the 13b's we can to get them off the market so the Taliban doesn't get their hands on some to use as road-side bombs!

j,suis ben d'accord avec hothybrids , tu enleve toute la fiabilité du Nissan en venant planter un Ost*e de rotatif ( Quoi que je respect les Rx-7) qui Puff l'huile des que tu accroche la pédale de droite un peu. Que le moteur sois rebuilt ou non ....
Tant qu'a sa un Swap 1jZ comme un dude sur le forum est pas mieux si tu veux etre original

Rotaries CAN BE reliable but it costs a lot of money to build one to have power and reliability at the same time.

for originality, it's probably the best swap I've seen, but for reliability and power it's probably not the best......He should have gone for an LSX--->n/a, lots of power and torque, and in stock form.

c plus pour un *WOW factor* que pour la fiabilite je pense ... pcq y sort 400WHP et seulement 280TQ qui est fesable avec un sr ...

moi je trouve sa different mais jamais je ferai sa ... j'aime trop mon RB !!! :p

rotary kills any inline engine (in proportion of course)..all though they arent that reliable past 100000 clicks, these engines have so much ****in potential....

imo

Nice swap and for all the haters, a rotary engine CAN be reliable and powerful. The majority of people having problems with these engines don't know what they do and put a big load of boost without changing anything, it's the detonation that kills it !

i naver had probleme with my dayli winter driven rx7 ..... oh yeah one GAZ !!!!! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back