Detailed Car Meet ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

EdT

Would there be an interest in having a detailed car meet ?

I am sure this would have the shiniest cars in all of Montreal ...LoL

Only problem is it lasts just for so long.

When I departed from CelicaGTS's place, it poured rain the same evening. I got my car like new from AutoLux, yet, not even a week later, it rained a few times...

But yeah, that's a idea.

I smell "quick detailler" + "micro-fiber" miles away....

Only problem is it lasts just for so long.

When I departed from CelicaGTS's place, it poured rain the same evening. I got my car like new from AutoLux, yet, not even a week later, it rained a few times...

But yeah, that's a idea.

I smell "quick detailler" + "micro-fiber" miles away....

If the car is properly detailed a good wash would have it looking spanking new again ...oooops a detailed car looks better than new !

I don't know about you, but the cars I detailed look good even after two years when their owners properly wash them.

If the car is properly detailed a good wash would have it looking spanking new again ...oooops a detailed car looks better than new !

I don't know about you, but the cars I detailed look good even after two years when their owners properly wash them.

But winter is harsh... And another factor is because of lack of time, I sometime just bring it to the local hand car wash... I know it's bad bad bad, but sometimes, I just have to.......... :( I wouldn't think they use the best product in the world for a 20min wash @ 15$.

But winter is harsh... And another factor is because of lack of time, I sometime just bring it to the local hand car wash... I know it's bad bad bad, but sometimes, I just have to.......... :( I wouldn't think they use the best product in the world for a 20min wash @ 15$.

I suggest you use a touchless carwash like Ultramar instead of those hand car wash places. Their chamois are filthy dirty with sand and grit and they move in circular motions like crazy causing swirl city.

Im in.

Won't be detailed like you detail your cars but I'll give it a little wax and love the night before !

I suggest you use a touchless carwash like Ultramar instead of those hand car wash places. Their chamois are filthy dirty with sand and grit and they move in circular motions like crazy causing swirl city.
I'll 2nd that. They drop their wash mitts to the ground and pick them up, etc. It's a real disaster. Just go in a touchless when you're short on time, and give it a proper wash yourself once in a while. Bring to a pro for full detail once in a while...

There's nothing like washing the car yourself.

As for touchless car washes.. the soap is quite harsh.

I'll be in for a meet. Haven't got the time to give some real love to my car lately

Pick a place, date and time !

West Island or Marche Centrale, maybe MR's sponsors Wax On Wax Off has a place ?

Pick a place, date and time !

West Island or Marche Centrale, maybe MR's sponsors Wax On Wax Off has a place ?
You started the thread, you find the location and time :p

I call a saturday morning kinda meet in the W-I.

Like that you can do your car the night before, quiet ... and the next morning drive it all cleaned up to the meet. Have a little donut and coffee.

Some like 11H30PM kinda meet ?

Whats your thoughts ?

ps : marche central is boring now :p

i'm down but it's going to take me at least 2 full days to get the lexus ready that thing is swirled, oxidized and just play dirty.

it would be funny if it rained loll

The five day weather forcast:

http://montreal.ctv.ca/cfcf/weather/weather

So I guess Saturday is the only day for this weekend, we can schedule for next weekend is not many can make it on this one.

Place: Sphertech McDonalds on Cote-Vertu adjacent parking lot, lots of parking and no traffic
Time: 11:30am or 2:00pm

Feedback ?

Date Change !!! due to short notice

Sunday 20 July 2008

Last edited:
Yeah me too.. most of us detailers work on the weekends dude :p

but I can probably do it if it's during am... and then work in the afternoon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back