It's not even funny anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ONR?

Oh No! Rain !

lol...

Haven't try the "No Rince" yet, no. But I doubt it will do anything against nasty rain and dirty roads :(

lol... I like that. Oh No ! Rain !

nope.. but it's so much quicker to wash

This is what I do:

once a week, a good thorough wash. Using all the tools and gadgets. Then during the week I'll wash with ONR and will take me about 20 mins from start to end. I have a dark color car so it's more of a PITA to keep it clean.

lol... I like that. Oh No ! Rain !

nope.. but it's so much quicker to wash

This is what I do:

once a week, a good thorough wash. Using all the tools and gadgets. Then during the week I'll wash with ONR and will take me about 20 mins from start to end. I have a dark color car so it's more of a PITA to keep it clean.

So you foam/wash it, drip water afterward and no rince at all? Do you finish with QD after?

Optimum no rinse Wash & Shine concentrate is the fastest, easiest, and the most environmentally friendly way to wash any vehicle. Its proprietary polymers bond to the vehicle surfaces and trap dirt to clean without rinsing and leave a very slick & glossy finish that is mar-free. Properly used you will not scratch vehicle surface. Follow with Optimum Car Wax for maximum protection, shine & slickness.

DIRECTIONS:

1. Add 2 capfuls (1 oz.) to 2 gallons of water in a bucket.
2. Soak Optimum or other high quality microfiber towel in wash and do vehicle one section at a time.
3. Dry each section with Optimum or other high quality microfiber towel.
4. If surface dries before wiping clean, just reapply, wash and dry.

Note: Excessively dirty surfaces may require a second wash before drying.

https://waxonwaxoff.ca/optimum-no-rinse-wash-shine-c-4-p-1-pr-49.html
Do not forget to fold your microfiber into 2 folds so you wont reapply the dirt to another section and scrach you paint
Naji M

Last edited:
Essaie le, c'est génial. Si tu veux un échantillon laisse moi le savoir car je viens d'acheter une bouteille neuve.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back