Waxing the wheels with wax seslant

Status
Not open for further replies.

m_1313

Hi,

I wax my wheels a few week ago with poorboy wheel sealant and after a fews weeks it look like the selant has dry and my wheels are full of dry sealant marks (whites marks). The only way i was able to eliminate does marks was by using wolfgang paint polish (a non abrasive polish use to remove wax).

My question his, does any of you already experience this.

Also, what would you recommand that doesnt dry up the wheels. Should i put a regular sealant like CG Jetseal 109 or should i leave the wheel like that.

My wheels are painted carbon.

Thanks

I have a little secret...
I apply one coat of 476s and one coat of JS 109 on my wheels. been 2 weeks no problem and protection still strong.

I've got painted wheels to ,I pressure wash them and clean them up really good with solvant ,after that I apply Car Brite's Weather Shield wax,so far Its been working really good.and when I do a little quick wash on my car ,i just put a spray on wax like Car Brite tropical gloss or HI-Tech Gold standard, It doesnt last as long as the weather shield but it gives a nice shine for a couple days.

Hi,

I wax my wheels a few week ago with poorboy wheel sealant and after a fews weeks it look like the selant has dry and my wheels are full of dry sealant marks (whites marks). The only way i was able to eliminate does marks was by using wolfgang paint polish (a non abrasive polish use to remove wax).

My question his, does any of you already experience this.

Also, what would you recommand that doesnt dry up the wheels. Should i put a regular sealant like CG Jetseal 109 or should i leave the wheel like that.

My wheels are painted carbon.

Thanks

Well i guess you learned the hard way. The product you used is not formulated for wheels, dont forget that wheels get alot hotter than the body does. So please people dont use your car wax on your wheels!

For those who would like to clean, restore and protect your wheels then you need to be using the WheelWax product http://www.wheelwax.com

The WheelWax product changes the polarity of the wheel and repels brake dust! So not only are you protecting your wheels but you are also saving time the next time you wash your wheels.

WheelWax products are currently only available at

EVO Motorsports located at 6610A Decarie (near Julep) 514-733-4092.
Strasse 1955-B Charland 514.384.8148 ( Available next week, please call first)

More dealers will be available soon!

thanks for your time.

Denny

Last edited:
I didn't use any car wax for my wheels, i've used poorboy wheel sealent.

Anyways, i found my mistake. I've put too much wax on the wheels. I've clean my wheel and retry the wax this weekend and everything is fine know.

Well i guess you learned the hard way. The product you used is not formulated for wheels, dont forget that wheels get alot hotter than the body does. So please people dont use your car wax on your wheels!

For those who would like to clean, restore and protect your wheels then you need to be using the WheelWax product http://www.wheelwax.com

The WheelWax product changes the polarity of the wheel and repels brake dust! So not only are you protecting your wheels but you are also saving time the next time you wash your wheels.

WheelWax products are currently only available locally at EVO Motorsports located at 6610A Decarie (near Julep) 514-733-4092.

More dealers will be available soon!

thanks for your time.

Denny

I didn't use any car wax for my wheels, i've used poorboy wheel sealent.

Anyways, i found my mistake. I've put too much wax on the wheels. I've clean my wheel and retry the wax this weekend and everything is fine know.

Let me know if it holds up and repels brake dust ? I doubt its as effective as the WheelWax product.

thx

Look like the same product but i'm willing to try your stuff next time i need some wheel wax.

Probably looks the same but i bet its not, WheelWax was developed in 1998 and they were the first company to create a product that repels brake dust! It cleans, polishes and protects your wheels.

Yes please do contact me and try WheelWax, you will not be disapointed ! WheelWax believes so much in its product that they offer a money back guarantee!

thanks for your time

Denny

Probably looks the same but i bet its not, WheelWax was developed in 1998 and they were the first company to create a product that repels brake dust! It cleans, polishes and protects your wheels.

Yes please do contact me and try WheelWax, you will not be disapointed ! WheelWax believes so much in its product that they offer a money back guarantee!

thanks for your time

Denny

Is it good for black painted wheels with a high gloss ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back