Rain-X

Status
Not open for further replies.

ATR90

I'm going to pick up some Rain-X today. I'm tired of how my windshield looks while driving in the rain.

I'm wondering if I should apply it on the exterior of every window and not just the windshield. It won't hurt, will it? I figure this way, when it rains, the windows will not become spotted...

J'ai pas remarqué des résultats convaincants en appliquant Rain-X sur les vitres latérales. Sur le pare-brise et lunette arrière, ça fonctionne très bien! La seule affaire, c'est que Rain-X laisse un film visible en l'appliquant. Tu n'as essuyer ta vitre au windex ou le produit que tu préfères la journée suivante, ça n'enlèvera pas le traitement Rain-X.

Quand j,en met, c'est sur toutes les vitres....ça agit de la même façon qu'à l,avant, sauf que c'est moins évident sur les latérales, étant donné leur position....

ou es ce que tu lachète ton Rain-X, moi jen cherchais au cancan tire mais jen ai pas trouver :(

ou es ce que tu lachète ton Rain-X, moi jen cherchais au cancan tire mais jen ai pas trouver :(

C'est presque impossible lool

Sinon Wal Mart et les magasins comme ça en ont toujours.....mais c'est sûr qu'il y en a chez Cancane Tire

J'ai pas remarqué des résultats convaincants en appliquant Rain-X sur les vitres latérales. Sur le pare-brise et lunette arrière, ça fonctionne très bien! La seule affaire, c'est que Rain-X laisse un film visible en l'appliquant. Tu n'as essuyer ta vitre au windex ou le produit que tu préfères la journée suivante, ça n'enlèvera pas le traitement Rain-X.

quoi?

I'm going to pick up some Rain-X today. I'm tired of how my windshield looks while driving in the rain.

I'm wondering if I should apply it on the exterior of every window and not just the windshield. It won't hurt, will it? I figure this way, when it rains, the windows will not become spotted...

Yup, you can apply it to every glass surface and even the side view mirrors !

Make sure your glass surfaces are clean for longer durability. I clay all my glass before I apply Rain-X or RepelCon.

Just an update...

Rain-X actually works! I drove from downtown to the West-Island in the rain without using my wipers at all! :p

ok and what about washing the inside of your windows , my car is 2 months old and whenever my windows fogs up i cant see crap out of them i tries windex , newspaper cant seem to get rid of the smudges and trails on my windshield inside. Thanks

ok and what about washing the inside of your windows , my car is 2 months old and whenever my windows fogs up i cant see crap out of them i tries windex , newspaper cant seem to get rid of the smudges and trails on my windshield inside. Thanks

You can purchase a specially formulated version of Rain-X designed specifically to prevent fogging!

You can purchase a specially formulated version of Rain-X designed specifically to prevent fogging!

for the inside? where do I get them? I need that! I swear, today, in the rain, zero vision, I almost pulled a JV.

it's not as good as aquapel, or so i've heard. I use it on my car, but it was effective only 2 times I drove in the rain. it has the lifespan of like a couple of weeks

On top of doing the regular Aquapel treatment, I used to mix a bit of Rain-X with my windshield washer in my Golf and I worked awesome, I never tried the product on it's own... Been awhile I didn't do it, just Aquapel. For 8$, it lasts longer.

On top of doing the regular Aquapel treatment, I used to mix a bit of Rain-X with my windshield washer in my Golf and I worked awesome, I never tried the product on it's own... Been awhile I didn't do it, just Aquapel. For 8$, it lasts longer.

$8?! I was at the Volvo dealer yesterday and they charge $30! :yikes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back