Gym Laval

Status
Not open for further replies.

SimSin

Hey guys,

im currently a member at powerflex on marcellaurin, but i live in laval and im really tired of the amount of people at powerflex... i feel like its overcrowded

I wanted to get some feedback on gyms in laval

im considering: World Class, Atlantis or multi-sport

What do you guys recommend? price? occupancy(how busy is it monday at 5-8pm?) equipment? etc...

Multisport is very good from the people I know that go there but its very expensive, expect to pay near $60/month but they have a lot of equipment, pool, tennis, etc.

Atlantis is full of juicers, I'm not sure if you mind, but I can't stand having these kind of people when I work out.

I go to Nautilus, doesn't have the most updated equipment I must say, but it has a lot of machines, decent free weight section and a lot of hydrolic machines and quite a bit of cardio machines and if you're under 25 its $25/month which is great for students. In the summer its dead, I can go at like 4 and its empty. A lot of the busy happens between 7-9 when a lot of the bigger guys go so the free weight area gets crowded. Usually around 5 its not very busy, in the winter a bit more, but usually Mon-Tue its busy, the other days its more quiet.

I live in Ste-Dorothée and I don't know where you live, but personally I like Tennis 13 (I go there, expensive but I get 25% off because of where I work) and I also liked Nautilus on St-Martin (Near Daniel Johnson). But I always go between 3 an 5pm so I can't really tell you about how it's crowded, but Tennis 13 is less crowded than Nautilus...

Tennis 13 is way overpriced for what that gym offers, I don't know if they've improved it but I remember when I played tennis there the gym sucked for what people were paying to use it, its mostly cardio equipment.

Car4 multi-sports is chill

i usually go between 11 and 2. but now that school started i don't really have a schedule.
it's gets some what busy from 5-8, but i'm used to going as odd hours therefore used to it being pratically empty. maybe thats why i think it's busy? N'ways, i pay $40 tax in a month but i have restrictions. i can't go mon-wed from 4pm-9pm.

besides that, it's ok

je vais au California..entre vimont-auteil..2 étages..plusieurs machines de tout type..400$ pour lannée complète...remplis entre 17-20 hr mais apres ca c pas mal vide

Atlantis is one of the best gyms in Quebec. It's a showroom for Atlantis equipment so you get the newest machines and the place is super clean. As for the crowd, put on your ipod and do your shit. Who cares who goes there even though I never had problems with anyone there since everybody is super friendly even the huge guys ;)

je te conseille Perfogym juste à côté du collège Laval. La semaine le jour c'est mort et les tarifs sont vraiments excellents!

i Signed up at atlantis!

Great gym.. very well equipped! Nice staff and good opening hours!

If anyone goes there... would be cool to meet some MR people! Let me know!

i Signed up at atlantis!

Great gym.. very well equipped! Nice staff and good opening hours!

If anyone goes there... would be cool to meet some MR people! Let me know!

Our shop is right across from the Atlantis parking lot. Come say hi sometime :)

Enjoy your workout!

Just to throw the ball back:

All the gyms I see are well equipped with machines and whatnots but seem to lack in the barbell department...

Any gyms with a real power rack/squat rack in Laval?

Multisport is very good from the people I know that go there but its very expensive, expect to pay near $60/month but they have a lot of equipment, pool, tennis, etc.

Atlantis is full of juicers, I'm not sure if you mind, but I can't stand having these kind of people when I work out.

I go to Nautilus, doesn't have the most updated equipment I must say, but it has a lot of machines, decent free weight section and a lot of hydrolic machines and quite a bit of cardio machines and if you're under 25 its $25/month which is great for students. In the summer its dead, I can go at like 4 and its empty. A lot of the busy happens between 7-9 when a lot of the bigger guys go so the free weight area gets crowded. Usually around 5 its not very busy, in the winter a bit more, but usually Mon-Tue its busy, the other days its more quiet.

Wow 25$ par mois?? Thats quite impressive, 300$ for a whole year. J'vais chercher le Nautilus le plus proche de chez nous pi j'vais m'incrire debord!

je te conseille Perfogym juste à côté du collège Laval. La semaine le jour c'est mort et les tarifs sont vraiments excellents!

College Laval.. lol, j'allais la. As tu des prix pour moi? Je cherche vrmnt un gym pas chere pour m'inscire.

@ dudeofchaos

au Perfo je payais 300$ par année ce qui est vraiment pas cher... je sais pas s'ils ont changé leur tarif depuis. Je connais le gérant là bas donc je peux aller le voir et négocier un prix pour toi... lui il est toujours heureux d'avoir de nouveaux clients

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back