Launch Of The Nissan Gtr!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Racing2005

Nissan Spinelli Invites you all to the BIG LAUNCH OF THE NISSAN GTR. Wednesday at
6PM. We are the only authorized dealership on the Island of Montreal and we are the FIRST dealership to deliver the 1st GTR.

Nissan Spinelli
345, Brunswick, Pointe-Claire

For Any info

Nick Huynh
514-697-9141

thanks for the invite but,.....been there done that back in Vancouver, and here in Montreal too

DSC04080.jpg

DSC04077.jpg

say hi to Michel Richard for me, ! :)

i saw one on the 640 2/3 weeks ago !!! so it's not the first one for sure .

Autoworx FTMFW !!!
was he showing off or he wanted some work done on it ???

i saw that titanium grey one creep up and pass me on st-jacques a couple weeks ago... it was dirty as hell tho

^^ it's a press car, it's platted Ontario R35 GTR, I guess the journalist wanted to show off the car. I Had a ride in it and it's amazing! I might pass by the dealer to snap some pics!

Teaser

2009-nissan-gt-r-036_small.jpg

All the gtr you saw are all from the west of canada.... did i say it was the first GTR Released in CANADA? no, i said in Montreal. It's up to you if you dont want to see it then its fine.. just dont come.

Size: i will pass the message to michel richards.

Spotted the beautiful Beast myself a few weeks ago leaving Lachine, I'm guessing he went to show off @ Camo tuning.

SIZE, Stop showing off the SIZE of your balls and get back to working on those DAMN R32s lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back