Foamers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Munchy

Legacy Member
like in the Audi R8 thread
is that the same thing as a pressure washer with the detergent mode or is it something more special than that?

like is it just a special detergent or a whole machine?

thanks

to get that much foam you need a foam lance that you will attach to a pressure washer.

The foam lance cost about 100$ (www.waxonwaxoff.ca).

For the soap, some are better then other at foaming but it is really the pressure washer that will do the difference.

I bought the Foam Lance from WaxOnWaxOff.

So far, I like it, but I couldn't find the seting to make it foam like crazy. I know the soap plays a great role, so I just ordered some DP Foam Xtreme I think it is called.

I'll keep you posted on my next wash, once I receive the new soap.

I bought the Foam Lance from WaxOnWaxOff.

So far, I like it, but I couldn't find the seting to make it foam like crazy. I know the soap plays a great role, so I just ordered some DP Foam Xtreme I think it is called.

I'll keep you posted on my next wash, once I receive the new soap.

Witch pressure washer do you use?

Witch pressure washer do you use?

I have 3. One Karsher and two Simoniz, one gas, one electric. So far, the two Simoniz give the same results. Did not try the Karsher yet. But I think the two Simoniz provide enough pressure to give good results, from what I erad about the minimum PSI the Foam would use.

I have 3. One Karsher and two Simoniz, one gas, one electric. So far, the two Simoniz give the same results. Did not try the Karsher yet. But I think the two Simoniz provide enough pressure to give good results, from what I erad about the minimum PSI the Foam would use.

witch kind of soap were you using?

witch kind of soap were you using?

Combination of a few... DP Extreme Foam (I had just a bit of it), Chem Guys Maxi Suds II, and also abit of Bimmian's for a bit of that extra Carnauba (I think this may be why...) ... So I'll try with ony DP Extreme next time.

Also keep in mind that some detailers with foam lances will use degreasers to remove any existing wax/sealant. So yes a degreaser will produce more foam than regular car soap. There's also a lot of marketing/hype around these devices.

Pressure and GPM is important to the formula as the soap ,i have a CT simoniz 1600 psi and 1.6 gpm and i am satisfied with it performance using more psi and gpm will help too ,i used too many combinations between Duragloss and CG and DP . even i used simple green from CT and the result not comparable to the above .
i started from 1 ounce to 3 from different mixture and 1/2 ltr in the bottle to 1 ltr
you have to mix it with warm water.

PS if someone provides location plus electricity and water i will be glad to demonstrate the unite and you will judge i will bring what i have in stock as soap and maybe bring your favorite soap .:D:D

i was just wondering cause it'd save A LOT of time while cleaning my bike if the soap pretty much ate up all the grime and dirt and dead insects by itself and i'd just have to rinse off

Ahahahah, tu penses pouvoir nettoyer les insectes juste avec un foam gun, t'es un petit comique!

i was just wondering cause it'd save A LOT of time while cleaning my bike if the soap pretty much ate up all the grime and dirt and dead insects by itself and i'd just have to rinse off

if you foam it every day after you come back from your trip maybeeeee ,if you think once a week good luck removing dead insects

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back