your advice on c-class models

Status
Not open for further replies.

specline

Hey everyone,

I am currently in the market to purchase a introductory luxury vehicule, and i fell in love with the c-class models. I've also done alot of research on the web to introduce myself to these models. My current budget will allow me to purchase modls years from 2002 to 2005.

I wanted more advices from a community that knows a lil bit more about these vehicules. I was thinking between a c230 or a c240, which one would you guys recommend or which model i should avoid.

I thank you in advance for you inputs

Chris

What exactly did you fall in love with?

2.1.jpg

That's the ugly C-Class....lol

IMO the C230's are the nicest of that generation...

tn_xlarge_c230_018.jpg

Yeah, the Sport Package changes it, but the interior is still really ugly. It looks much, much, much better after the face lift, in and out.

C230-1.jpg

bumper is diff and the mags are nice!

Everyone has diff taste. You have a 240sx.

True, some people have bad taste and some people have good taste.

wait until you can afford the new c-class...the difference is night and day; dont waste your hard earned money.

Hey everyone,

I am currently in the market to purchase a introductory luxury vehicule, and i fell in love with the c-class models. I've also done alot of research on the web to introduce myself to these models. My current budget will allow me to purchase modls years from 2002 to 2005.

I wanted more advices from a community that knows a lil bit more about these vehicules. I was thinking between a c230 or a c240, which one would you guys recommend or which model i should avoid.

I thank you in advance for you inputs

Chris

If you want a W203, I'd suggest you get a 2005-2007 model as they have updated the interior. A 2005 C230K is a good choice, 1.8L turbo engine, and you should be able to find decently-equipped models. BTW it looks HOT in Black...

Of course, one of the nicest W203s is the 2007 C230 Sport/C350 Sport with the 6-spoke rims & AMG bodykit (portrayed in logik23's last post, rolling shot - the first pic in leungsta's post being a 2005/06 C230 sport)... nice seats too.

T5shortblock: Your case is a bit different - you are shopping for a W202 which is a tank compared to W203's. Just find a well-maintained example and start from there. :) Common maladies are listed on Benzworld's W202 forum and club202.com is also a good resource for that generation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back