exhaust tips?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Recently tried Adam's Metal Polish. Works good. I did use CLR and you'll laugh, but... OxyClean just right before the Adam's Metal Polish and my tips are back to 98% new.

I use WheelWax Metal Polish and then i seal it with WheelWax because it resits heat and adds an extra buff to it! looks great.

Last edited:
I sell WheelWax Metal Polish and then i seal it with WheelWax because it resits heat and adds an extra buff to it! looks great.

MetalPolish.jpg

Fixed.

Hehehehe. But yeah, I read it's good.

Quoted : "Welcome to DAT Performance Inc, manufacture of high quality Audi & VW products and Quebec distributor for WheelWax products."

My point is to get the facts straight. Distributing products and hidding behind statements such as "I USE", rather than "I SELL" is not the most professional thing to do.

Hidding? no i am simply respecting the forum rules. I do use these products and i think they are the best. My intention is to let people know there are alternative products that will do the job .

If i say i SELL then i break the forum rules, thats not professional. I am not trying to sell to people on MR.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back