Je suis faché part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

CelicaGTS

Shop Representative
Vendredi passé vers minuit et quart.. je suis alle chez un ami et lorsque j'etais pour retourner, j'ai vu de loin 4 jeunes qui etaient trop proche de mon auto a mon gout.

Comme il y a eu de la pluie et qu'il est bien ciré, a mon approche j'ai vu qu'ils se sont amusés a faire du "graffiti" avec leurs doights car il n'y avais pas de traces de marqueur. A ce point la.. je voulais le suivre, mais j'ai pris de gros soupirs.. sorti ma lampe et re-verifié les dommages. J'ai vu qu'a certaines parties ils ont atteint le primer mais tres mince.. donc reparable a 95%. Je me suis calmé et repris le chemin vers chez nous.

J'ai pris des photos comme ca.. j'ai pas encore pris des photos apres le travail mais on ne les vois presque pas. C'est chiant lorsque d'autre monde se foutent de ce qui ne leurs appartiens pas. Ca aurais pu etre pire, et une chance que je travaille la dans, sinon le dealer/detailer m'aurais chargé un travail au complet.

Sur le capot:
DSC_0017.jpg

DSC_0018.jpg

Valise arriere:
DSC_0019.jpg

Pis je profite aussi pour montrer un client recement qui a eu une surprise aussi en retour de ces vacances.
Voici les avant/apres. Heureusement ca n'a pas touché le primer, les nouvelles VW ont en moyenne 3 couches de clear nano-ceramique, et entre 2 ou 3 couches de base coat. La scratche a été retouché avec du clear et sablé a l'eau afin de proteger et empecher l'eau s'infiltrer au base coat.

1.jpg

2.jpg

bullshit man. I hate idiots like that. Ils ont rien a faire donc ils vandalisent la premiere chose qui passe dans leur tete.

How old did they look

bullshit man. I hate idiots like that. Ils ont rien a faire donc ils vandalisent la premiere chose qui passe dans leur tete.

How old did they look

17-19
about two guys in the late 18s and 2 in their 17s.

What can we do? call the police.. they'll come in about 3 hours, make a report so I can call my insurance for something that I can fix?

What goes around comes around, thankfully it wasn't that bad, but it sucks. I guess they were on a trip on a day before "Under Pressure". Life itself will teach them a lesson that you can't go around not caring about anything.

il mest arriver quelque chose de semblable ca fait a peu pres 2 semaine. mon char etais parker devant la maison de ma blonde et un espece de bo sous sol a decider deteindre sa cigarette sur mon hood. jpeu vous dire que si je pogne le mongol kia fait ca y va en entendre parler. une chance que moi aussi je travail la dedans parce que ca maurais couter une belle peinture neuve.

that really blows man, people have no respect for the property of others

i hate to say this but luckily you have the skill to remove them, most people would be stuck with those nasty scratches...

props to you
jail to them

Sorry to hear Alex ...thats got to suck and cause anger

Go to the police station to make a report, get the report number and call your insurance if you want to claim. You have 7 days to make the report for it to count.

My neighbour suffered the same fate on their new car, but it was much much worse two 10 year olds used a metal rod on their car like it was a chalkboard.

I also had some vandalism done to my property this week,, I am 99.9% sure who it is, just waiting to catch them in the act and call the police, the important thinh here is to have a witness, since you saw them you are the witness and you have a legimate complaint and charges filed.

Serieux, if they were that young, I would follow them to their houses and give their parents a piece of my mind.

Serieux, if they were that young, I would follow them to their houses and give their parents a piece of my mind.

their parents??? C'est ca le probleme.. leurs parents se foutent de ce ques leurs enfants font.

J'oublie toujours de prendre des photos mais tout a l'air bien parti a 95% donc j'y pense meme pas..

their parents??? C'est ca le probleme.. leurs parents se foutent de ce ques leurs enfants font.

J'oublie toujours de prendre des photos mais tout a l'air bien parti a 95% donc j'y pense meme pas..

x2

Yup, the parents are the problem. They let their kids run around the street, go into people's yard and unroot all their flowers, they ring their door bells and run away. The whole street is like shouting at these kids to get off their property its funny since you kind of know where the kids are on your street when people are shouting at them to "Get Out !" These kids have almost been hit by cars a dozen times, you hear cars squealing when they suddenly run into the middle of the street out of no where. Thank God they moved away last month, I think the whole street was clapping when they did ...LoL

De mon coté sur ma silvia je me suis faite busté/peté mon crest (flip) de la serrure de valise sur ma silvia. Et quelqu'un a probablement marcher sur mon hood, entk sa l'air d'une trace de pied mais sa pas l'air trop grave.

Fait chier en criss pareil quand tu vien tout juste de te payer une détailing job .

x2

Yup, the parents are the problem. They let their kids run around the street, go into people's yard and unroot all their flowers, they ring their door bells and run away. The whole street is like shouting at these kids to get off their property its funny since you kind of know where the kids are on your street when people are shouting at them to "Get Out !" These kids have almost been hit by cars a dozen times, you hear cars squealing when they suddenly run into the middle of the street out of no where. Thank God they moved away last month, I think the whole street was clapping when they did ...LoL

So this must be the kids who did vandalism to your property. How old were they? This reminds me of a friend of the family, she had two kids, 8 and 6 but they were just terrible.. the 6 yr old girl was drawing a picture with my brothers pencils (industrial design pencils) but guess where she was drawing? On the TV!!!!!!! :yikes:

De mon coté sur ma silvia je me suis faite busté/peté mon crest (flip) de la serrure de valise sur ma silvia. Et quelqu'un a probablement marcher sur mon hood, entk sa l'air d'une trace de pied mais sa pas l'air trop grave.

Fait chier en criss pareil quand tu vien tout juste de te payer une détailing job .

:(
je capoterais si je vois une trace de pied sur mon toit.. juste pour te dire l'autre fois j'ai vu des traces d'une mouette sur mon capot.. ca me tentais d'acheter un BB gun chez CT pis toutes les abattre. :thefinger

So this must be the kids who did vandalism to your property. How old were they? This reminds me of a friend of the family, she had two kids, 8 and 6 but they were just terrible.. the 6 yr old girl was drawing a picture with my brothers pencils (industrial design pencils) but guess where she was drawing? On the TV!!!!!!! :yikes:

je capoterais si je vois une trace de pied sur mon toit.. juste pour te dire l'autre fois j'ai vu des traces d'une mouette sur mon capot.. ca me tentais d'acheter un BB gun chez CT pis toutes les abattre. :thefinger

The ones that did the vandalized to my property are teens early 20's that just move into my neigbour's flat. I filed a police reoprt, but since I didn't witness them doing it I can't press charges. I used a telescopic laser aimer to determine where they were shooting from and it lead to their balcony ...LoL

Its easy to tell who the trouble makers are, they always leave their front doors open with people walking in and out, a boot of on their car means they defy the law, park their shitty rust buckets in front of people driveways when theres like a 100 empty parking spots, noise everynight etc...

Surtout comme moi ou je suis pas trop doué en détailling quand tu vien de payer pour une job et 2 semaine apres tu voit ca c'est vraiment frustrant!

Dans le fond je me suis faite carrément vandalisé mon char... et meme volé ! C'Est sur que c'Est vraiment Thug se promener avec crest de Silvia dans le coup ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back