From German To Jap!! :D:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheechy123

so its beeen about 3 days now on the jap scene and i wont lie....im lovin it :p picked up the 180sx friday night and beeen in love ever since, sr20det = <3, ive had some haters from the euro scene...****ers:thefinger anyways heres a loook at the cars, for more check out my profile.. lemme kno wat you think

jetta 2.slow*td*

picture.php

180sx 2.0 T*tu*

picture.php

You can go super low, it's the lame bodykit that will get you in trouble. That's why I never got pulled over for that, even when I got pulled over for other things, they never mention it.

Well have fun with it.

You're raising it? Dude, that thing needs a 2 inch drop.

And Mo had a 180? Where have I been?

dude the pictures are nothin, u stick a pen through, in the back its got 1 finger so im gona do the front the same, im just scrapping too much, unless underplating it would work welll....

SICK!!!!! I had no idea I owned this 180!!!!! I"m ballin and I don't even know it!

Unfortunately.... I think Scott knows ANOTHER mo with a 180! DAMN IT! Although I know my old S13 prowls the streets of Kirkland! That's where the buyer lives!

SICK 180 btw!!! I'm pretty sure I saw this car on Sources the other day! KEEP IT SEXY!!!

dude the pictures are nothin, u stick a pen through, in the back its got 1 finger so im gona do the front the same, im just scrapping too much, unless underplating it would work welll....

1 finger is way to much, you should not be able to stick more then a credit card between the tire and fender if you want to be cool.

Like this:

240SX004-1.jpg

240SX005-1.jpg

yea, not momo mo... i mean moe (scarfaceking-or-something) the one that had that metallic green r32 gts-t then bought this the black 180

and yea, no need to raise that thing... if anything go lower :butthead:

in the rear of my car i'm just about tucked and i can't fit a finger between my tire and fender (disclamier for Begin: the previous staement is just E-Bragging... i swear...)

in order to keep the drop or even drop the back of the car more i would have to put stock bumpers n shit back on , which i dont even have... with the kit its driveable just that im scraping too much and scared im gona crack the front bumper or break it, if there is somethin i can do im wide open but otherwise im gona have to match the rear ends drop, it just hurts me 2 much when i hear it scrape :( and thx for the commments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back