BLACK Paint care?

Status
Not open for further replies.

J-Money

I just got a brand spankin' new black car, and I was wondering if there's a 'washing regime' I could follow to keep it looking puuuuurty. Should it be cleaned weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, etc? What products should I use? Dos & Don'ts?

I'm not looking for some crazy mirror-type detailing everytime, but just a nice clean wash & wax that will make it look nice and new as long as possible.

Thanks!

I agree with m_1313

Get a good washing technique as many people will create swirls during this process. Get some good washing mitts and drying towel.

I also agree with m_1313 and CelicaGTS

The only way to take care of a black paint so it will be swirls-less for ever is it wash it properly.

For black cars, I like to use the 2 bucket technique when washing. Both with soap. One to rinse the dirty mitt and the other to get some good clean soapy water. One mitt for the top portion and one other for the lower portions. Dry with clean microfiber towels and a California Water blade.

Try not to touch the paint with snow brushes during wintertime.

Apply a coat of any good sellant and you are set.

My mom's black TT 3.2 have 50,000km now and it's totally swirlless because of the washing techniques and sellant applied twice a year.

c'est quoi qui serait le mieux, le plus simple et le plus rapide pour une surface comme celle-ci ?

zkib2o.jpg

jvais laisser faire le lavage moteur puisque je prévois le changer l'été prochain :p
Jvais probablement polire l'aute cette fin de semaine merci :)

jvais laisser faire le lavage moteur puisque je prévois le changer l'été prochain :p
Jvais probablement polire l'aute cette fin de semaine merci :)

J'espère que tu vas faire le polie a la machine car je doute que sa marche à la main.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back