3x 10" Jl audio subs sony explod amp

Status
Not open for further replies.
je veux pas faire mon chien but the prices are high lower them men. my 2 cents.
I could by your amp though they sail 300$ at futeure chop this week I"ll give you 200$ any pics of your system? IT could help people see your goodies;)

i am not sure whether they are w3,w4 or w6 i will find out tomorow and let you know.

i will be in montreal soon next week if you wanna see it the subs and amp i will be in next week i am and in vancouver right now so if interested. next saturday email me at zach624@hotmail.com

ok guy is there a number I can call you????

I wnat ot know about them?? I need info~~
I'm very interested!~!

they are 10 w 0 and the amp. together i am willing to negotiate from my original price. i will be back in montreal on the 20th april and i will keep leaving messages.

nah...I want some good (great SQ) like W6

I'd migh be willing to take some w3 DVC is if someone have some!

good for you that you got 4 x10" in a box do you want a medal i am also saling my three tens in a sealed box and my amp and ask me if i care what you have to sell stop trying to out sell me, cause if you are looking to compete then do it some where else o.k low rider

Originally posted by VRsik
good for you that you got 4 x10" in a box do you want a medal i am also saling my three tens in a sealed box and my amp and ask me if i care what you have to sell stop trying to out sell me, cause if you are looking to compete then do it some where else o.k low rider
im not selling them or trying to compete i just thought you have 3 subs so you wouldn't sell seperatly so i just asked how muich he was asking for 2. thanx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back