why im i losing weight

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are you actually doing? Losing weight = losing fat = good. If you want to gain muscle mass, seek advice. You'll be very surprised of the results.

You gave us absolutely no information about yourself and yet you want us to provide you with a diagnosis?

For all we know, you could be quarantined in a hospital with some sort of rare disease and the staff workers aren't feeding you. That would be one possibility.

i would think its fat cause im losing my love handles,but i feel like my shirts are getting to big for me and my waist size is shrinking,i want more mass size without adding fat ,so i want to gain the weight i lost

WeightGainer6kg_lrg.jpg

Same ****in shit for me. I started working out not long ago, about 2,3 weeks, and i gained 6-7pounds in LESS THAN 2 WEEKS ! NO ****IN JOKE .(by eating more and healthier). I just weighed myself today to found ou i lost live 4-5 pounds. WTF !.

ps- My goal was to gain weight. I couldn't believe that i had gained about 7 pounds in a bit less than 2 weeks. And to my dissapointment, i found out that i lost 4-5 pounds just in a couple of days. I was like WTF ?!! I don't know if working out made a difference but i worked out alot during the 2 weeks i gained weight, i worked out like 4 times both weeks and last week i just worked out like once because i didn't feel like it and today i found out i lost the weight i gained. But starting tomorrow, i'm gonna take this more seriously and i'm going to workout at least 4x a week and i'll try to eat more. I'm sure i can gain weight easily since i usually don't take the time to eat and i had never worked out before.

you guy's are not losing "fat" you're losing water weight, something everyone has, It's also none of that BS "colon Cleansing" bullshit weight they talk about either.. unless you really have a high fiber diet all of a sudden, you very rarely might lose a couple lbs of extra fecal sludge.

have you guys always worked out or is this new to your body? I know weight loss is pretty common for just about everyone, but results like Real FAT loss aren't exactly easy to achieve.

I know I'm going to be buying myself a scale soon so I can start a progressive weight loss plan and be able to chart my progression through the next 6 months, I wanna lose about 50 lbs to start, doing assloads of cardio on a fairly strict diet but also doing weight training/little bits of martial arts and a lot of boxing also. I'm not going to train to become a boxer or anything but I know it's very physically demanding and when I saw "Never back down" I was pretty impressed by the shit he had to go through, kinda inspired me to try that kinda thing out.

i would think its fat cause im losing my love handles,but i feel like my shirts are getting to big for me and my waist size is shrinking,i want more mass size without adding fat ,so i want to gain the weight i lost

When you lose fat, you also lose a little muscle, it's normal. The first logical step is to lose some body fat and then, change your diet to gain lean muscle.

You lose fat then you put on muscle. I mean you didn't really give much information, what are your diet habits? You probably are intaking less calories than your body requires to maintain or you're working out and eating what you need to maintain which means you're burning fat. Chances are its the former and you are losing muscle mass as well which you don't want.

Try writing down your eating habits, mark down the basics like calories, fat, carbs and protein. If your goal is to lose weight you should be getting most of your calories from protein.

Take a look at these articles, they should help you understand everything better and see what's best for you.

http://www.t-nation.com/readArticle.do?id=1793585
http://www.t-nation.com/readArticle.do?id=1795045

don't forget the 3 basics of working out

- training
- eating
- resting

If you don't do them properly you won't get results.
The weight loss thing could be several things, it could be water loss (not drinking enough?) or fat loss.
You also need to eat way more than usual (about 1 g of protein for your body weight, ie) if you weigh 160 pounds you'll need 160g of protein)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back