prelude 2001 or civic sir 2000 ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Ilyes

hi guys !!

what do you think about this two car's which one would be better to tune and the more easier depend on the part available on the market and what about the performance too ??

Thanks for your help ! .

sir

prelude all the way, i have a 99 sir and its slow as hell
you will need at least an other 6000$ worth of mods to like the car!!!

my friend have a lude99 and he beat me all the time , and i know how to drive. he really start pulling in 4ft gear

by the way im selling it
e-mail me if intrested
jdibiase@videotron.ca

Re: sir

They are totally different cars in different categories. The lude is faster, bigger, more prestigeous but more expensive. They are both easy to mod cause they are Hondas.

The civic is more practical... the prelude has a smaller interior. That's important for some people.

if you have the cas , lude , but if you dont and dont want to think and order the parts and wait and are to lasy for tunning ,go for the civic ( im not insulting no one wiht vics ) :lol:

All depends on what modding you plan to do and what kind of racing you plan on doing, if any.

The lude is a better car in stock form, it is faster and handles better, however when you start modding, its weight becomes a factor.

If you like luxury, have the extra cash and plan on going no further then i/h/e and maybe lowering springs, I would say buy the lude, if you plan on doing some serious racing of some kind or heavy mods, the SIR has better aftermarket support, a lighter base to work on...

Speaking from experience. ;)

soorrryy guys id have to go for the sir!!!!!!!
its lighter !!!! lude with mods is to heavy!!!!!!
sir with mods not as heavy!!!!!!!
pretty cool car thaught the lude!!!

dj type r , ok there , even though the lude is " heavier " , the engine is completely different !!!!! completely !!!! the prelude engine ( the h22a ) is more powerful than the sir one, especially the straight ! and i'll shoot my self the day i see a stock sir beet a stock lude ! even thought the civic is "lighter " you shouldn't make your decision on that !
my choice is if you have the cash ( because theres a pretty big money difference ) i would go no doubt for the lude !
it's the nicest honda after the s2000 ! oh yeah the odyssey is great to :lol: !

Have you ever seen Charlotte De Vera's TURBO CHARGED Honda Oddysey?

if you don't know who charlotte is, it's RJ De Vera's mother... and if you don't know who he is, go watch out for the VEILSIDE s2000 from Fast and furious!

I'd go with the lude, but are you talking about a type SH? if not, go with the SiR. yeah the type SH is more expensive but its worth it.

Hey man g with the prelude. it performs more than a si-r and it has a more luxury interior than the si-r so go for the h22a beast but buy it manual not with sport****.

CorJ, you say the Type SH is worth it. I disagree. Do you know what the difference is between the base and Type SH?

Owned a 1998 Type SH before and can tell you that it isn't a good car from a performance standpoint if you want to start modding it past I/H/E.

If you want to do any serious kind of racing, (not talking about drag racing), you will discover quickly that WEIGHT IS YOUR ENEMY. And the lude my friends has a lot of that. Even in drag racing weight is a problem but when it comes to racing on a track it becomes a huge problem...

So if you are the average guy that would do some light mods or keep stock, get the lude. If you are a serious racer or plan on doing stuff like SC or Turbo, SIRRRRR all the way.

Exactly, the SH is identical to the base model except for some minor things including the ATTS system which weights alot and slows you down. This system not useful for drag racing so for most people the base would be better.

Yep... Prelude are faster....but not all drivers are...

je sais tres bien que la prelude est plus rapide que ma SiR... pourtant jai passé l'été a battre les Prelude à Napi!!??? :confused:

du haut 15s pis du 16s... jen ai vue beaucoup de la part des Prelude a Napi!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back