Pshop the Intrigue!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigMike_Quebec

so I was wondering if there's anyone bored enough to do something for me..

I'd like to see what my car would look like with some nice mags and a drop.... maybe some tints, blacked out rear lights(not too black)...

anyways if anyone is bored enough to do this I'd appreciate it. would be cool to see what my car could look like eventually.

mags: white or gold or bronze volks rays.

I don't know if you need big or small images of mags or if you can resize them... I'll try to find some pics of some volks

newvolk0051tl4.jpg

rays-volk-TE37G-lg.jpg

VolkTE37SEI.jpg

Ti7_Gold.jpg

back+of+2001+OSV+GOOD!.jpg

thanks to anyone who does this! :)

Last edited:
I posted a picture of a green intrigue, do you not see it? ... It's pretty big, last picture on my post..

If anything I'll just take pictures of my own car in a few minutes and post them up.

Non je la vois pas dsl :( je vois juste trois photos de volk te37 et une photo de mag dorée avec un lip qui change de couleur.

hmm I see all 4...

Well I found some random guy's intrigue by google imaging..

Picture025-1.jpg

Picture028-1.jpg

if these don't work I'll just go take pics of my car...

here's my intrigue it has 18 inch chromes and tinted windows

264s85i.jpg

sorry to polute your thread just an idea.

lol you're not polluting anything man, that's actually pretty nice... though the rims are a bit too much for me, I absolutely hate chrome.. I don't know why, I think it screams out attention whore imo... but the tints look bad-ass.

I had a co-worker at my last job, had a totally tricked out intrigue, body kit, dual exhaust, tints, I think he even had a fresh paint job... It looked amazing... nothing rice-like at all, it was classy done.

i traded a rusted out civic for the mags they're brand new with new tires so i got a sweet deal. I'd rather black rims with a machined lip but that will be next year if i still have it. I paid 400 bucks for that car lol

man you payed 400 bucks for your intrigue? that's absolutely amazing... what a deal, even if your car needed some work that's killer... christ I bought mine for 4k and needed a new engine 31 days after purchase haha, set me back quite a bit.

does yours have the 3.5 or the 3.8? the 3.5 is such a problematic bitch... the tappets are so weak in that thing.

man you payed 400 bucks for your intrigue? that's absolutely amazing... what a deal, even if your car needed some work that's killer... christ I bought mine for 4k and needed a new engine 31 days after purchase haha, set me back quite a bit.

does yours have the 3.5 or the 3.8? the 3.5 is such a problematic bitch... the tappets are so weak in that thing.

3.8 but it overheats still after i put in a new waterpump thermostat rad flush.

3.8 but it overheats still after i put in a new waterpump thermostat rad flush.

really? thats odd, the 3.8 is probably the best engine out of GM for a long time... my mom has an intrigue, I used to drive it for a few months back when I had no car and I pretty much fell in love with it... that's why I bought mine. never had Any form of problems with that car and I drove it for a good 6 months.

I think I'm gonna take some pics of my car soon so I can get a pshop of "my" car, maybe I'll do it tomorrow I just woke up haha.

So I finally found some time to take some pics of my own car... sorry if it's a bit dirty I need to wash it pretty badly haha.

pics:

DSC05847.jpg

DSC05848.jpg

DSC05849.jpg

anyhow if someone could hook me up with a pshop I'd appreciate it. thanks very much in advance! Take it easy~

Tint your windows, install a set of gold mags, remove the front plate and replace the bolts on your license plate; you'll have yourself one of the nicest Intrigues in Montreal!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back