car detailer

Status
Not open for further replies.

saleen281

Legacy Member
hi guy's
i want to know who is the most exceptional car detailer on or outside of montrealracing.
i want the best there is out there guy's.
let me know what u guy's come up with.
thanks

your question sounded familiar.
did a search and found out you asked the same question last year.

good luck.

thanks guy's
who is this guy Claude sevigny???
it is very hard to find and trust someone that is exceptional at what he does, especially car detailing.
i asked that same question last year because i haven't found anyone i trust.
alot of people out there think they know what they are doing, but bottom line, they don't know the difference between there ass and there elbow.
thanks guy's
keep it coming.
:bigup:

so much arrogance
Is it for the Shelby500?

This video is for you

let me tell you what's gonna happend. I'm pretty sure your car has never been detailed, and you just want to sound like a baller. To your surprise, there's some great detailers here in MR, VinceGTI, MisterD, EdT and a few others that I don't recall their names.

On the contrary, a good detailer also looks for a great customer. The one passionate about his car, and this year I've been blessed with all of my clients. It's rewarding to see in their eyes the joy when they see their car looks like the first day they got it.

So, take it easy, and good luck finding the right detailer for your ride.

Last edited:
I've seen this guy all over the net and that's what i call an exceptional car detailer.

"CelicaGTS" if you can detail like the guy above in the video, u got the job.

I've seen this guy all over the net and that's what i call an exceptional car detailer.

"CelicaGTS" if you can detail like the guy above in the video, u got the job.

CelicaGTS does it for the passion and art of detailing like myself, its not a job, those that do it for a job do a poor job !

His name is Paul Dalton or PD and owner of Miracle Details to us in the know. I have regular contact with Paul through various forums and his fees start at $8,000us per car and around $2,000 just for a carwash !

miracle detail ! this guy is by far the best detailer in the world!!!! and a freakin great role model for the rest of us

as for the guy looking for the best of the best

we all are the best of the best. all depends how much u wanna pay

i dnt advertise here(nor do i need to) so i will not plug my buisnees but sumone like celica gts
will exceed yur expectations!!!!

and btw what exactly do u drive to be so paranoid about car detailing

+rep gts for the dalton video- always kool to see him at work!

cheers

miracle detail ! this guy is by far the best detailer in the world!!!! and a freakin great role model for the rest of us

as for the guy looking for the best of the best

we all are the best of the best. all depends how much u wanna pay

i dnt advertise here(nor do i need to) so i will not plug my buisnees but sumone like celica gts
will exceed yur expectations!!!!

and btw what exactly do u drive to be so paranoid about car detailing

+rep gts for the dalton video- always kool to see him at work!

cheers

PD is an awesome detailer. I strongly believe that everyone is different, works different and uses different products to achieve perfection. However, time and patience are the key for their success. I consider my prices fair, and quite cheap for the quality, but I still get some clients once in a while wanting to deal prices. So I don't think there's this kind of market here in Quebec for extreme high-end detailing.

Working in BC for detailing is another story, 10 years ago the starting price for a normal job was $350, but the market is there. So many luxury cars with 20" wheels, nicer weather and not to forget money laundry as well in many shops.

thanks guy's
it is very hard to find and trust someone that is exceptional at what he does, especially car detailing.
alot of people out there think they know what they are doing, but bottom line, they don't know the difference between there ass and there elbow.
thanks guy's
keep it coming.

Dude, your looking for the best detailer, because you dont trust anyone, and yet you probably wash your car at petro...look through these threads, CelicaGTS has proven his work on here countless times. I detail cars, but nothing compared to CelicaGTS, I never even met this guy, but from folliwing his pics and jobs he has done and posted, I know his work is meticolous. If you want a good job, ask him how many cars he details over a weekend. If he does 3 for example at 300$ a piece, pay him 900$, drop your car off on Friday and pick it up on Sunday.

Who is claude?

Let start with some patent he developped over the year (some with meguiar's)

http://www.freshpatents.com/Claude-Sevigny-Laval-invdirs.php

then, what about being a paint consultant for the top 5 car builder in the world?

The rest is history :)

anyway he is a low profile kinda of guys so he wont show up on youtube. In fact, he doesnt need to. Even without the publicity, people in the business know him.

Mart

thanks guy's
thanks guy's
keep it coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back