Need good gym in Montreal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacques79

My membership to the Cepsum is expiring next week and I'd like to sign up to a gym that has more machines that are cleaner and newer.

I used to workout at ''Le Sanctuaire'' before and liked it a lot but was sick and tired of only seeing people over 65....At least at the Cepsum there are people my age and I'd rather have a hot 22 year old student to look at while I do some cardio then a 75 year old dude....

I know there's a place called ''MAA'' on Peel and Maisonneuve but parking is a BITCH there!

Ideally I'd like a place that's easy to park and close to Outremont-downtown.

I'm willing to check out any gym as long as someone has good feedback*tu*

thanks!

Nautilus Plus au Centre Rockland mais aux heures de pointe, c'est paqueté rare et ya trop de monde qui sont la pour jaser.

Nautilus Plus au Centre Rockland mais aux heures de pointe, c'est paqueté rare et ya trop de monde qui sont la pour jaser.

J'ai trouve que c'etait trop petit, pas assez de machines par rapport aux gens qu'il y a...

Mansfield.. MAA... pricy places but you get what you pay for (and extra services). You can't be wrong with thoses places. I know you can affort them so go for it. As for myself, I go to nautilus Montreal Trust downtown.

mansfield in dollard is awesome, and i heard the downtown one is even better. cant go wrong imo

I visited Mansfield downtown and it's beautiful. But again, no parking:(

I think I'll go to the Sanctuaire since it's 15 seconds away by foot from where I live....too bad I couldn't find any other nice gym with parking close to where I live or work...

Bleah I'll open my own gym:D

I visited Mansfield downtown and it's beautiful. But again, no parking:(

I think I'll go to the Sanctuaire since it's 15 seconds away by foot from where I live....too bad I couldn't find any other nice gym with parking close to where I live or work...

Bleah I'll open my own gym:D

Count me in!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back