DP Xtreme Foam + Some PC7424 work

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twitch

Legacy Member
So I'm a newbie at detailing and I purchased a couple things to wash and polish my own car.

So M85Iroc-Z came over with his Impreza. Time to test DP Xtreme Foam + Foam gun:p

IMG_0217.jpg

IMG_0218.jpg

IMG_0219.jpg

and finally fully foamed!

After the wash, we wanted to see if m PC7424 can fix a couple scratch (hit and run in a parking lot :( )

IMG_0220.jpg

IMG_0221.jpg

Couple spots where the paint is gone completely, so I couldn't really fix that. But we managed to get all those white scratches out:bigup:
IMG_0226.jpg

Bird poop! I wasn't really expecting good results with this because it seemed really burnt in
IMG_0224.jpg

After, visibly reduce, but if you look really close, you can still make it out. This might require a more powerful compound.
IMG_0225.jpg

So shiny!:D
IMG_0227.jpg

I only do this for myself, family and friends.

thanks again twitch, the results were amazing! i think its time to build up my detailing products and tools over this winter.

:bigup:

Mmmm if i look in the picture you seem to use a foam lance instead of a foam gun like you said.

Great job btw !

looks like a good job and a foam lance indeed.

You should put pics of the complete car *tu*
keep up the good job.

re

whats the difference between a foam gun and foam lance?

Im using a Briggs and stratton gas powered pressure washer, whats my best option between these too products?

whats the difference between a foam gun and foam lance?

Im using a Briggs and stratton gas powered pressure washer, whats my best option between these too products?

if you have a pressure washer then you need a foam lance. Foam gun is for normal water hoses. It doesn't have enough pressure to create foam like on the Suby here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back