Smallest Muscle car ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Watever

Legacy Member
What is the smallest muscle car ?

I mean by that a V6 or V8 or more that is small and produce a lot of power !

Or anything the size of the 5.0L of Ford that was on Mustang, but lighter or with more power ? anything ?

Cause I know that a V8 5.0L of ford fit in a Miata, so I need to know if there is other possibilities !?

did you ever think of the buick grand national (TURBO V6)

new-11.jpg

i know its a gnx they've made 547 of them only in 87 but that was the only pic i had

the company that made the gn into a gnx is ASC/McLaren
it goes from 0to60 in 4.7 secs and does the quarter mile in 13.5seconds at 102mph (and that's with the stock tires wich sucked)
any other questions?
:p ;)

oh shit nice!!
my friend's dad has sunbeam iger but its convertible and powered by a 351 cleveland.
body is in fiberglass no?

V8 Fiero

I always thought a v8 fiero would be a good sleeper .mid engine rear wheel drive small car RRRRRRRrrrrrrr.I think what your are getting at is that a small car is more likely to look like a sleeper . The V8 Vega is always a good choice .Station wagon would be different too .Or antoher dream of mine would be to do a V8 Corvair ...its been done b4 i know... but either the station wagon or the rare van model !! btw i had a vega ,corvair and a fiero ,none v8's but all cool cars...well not really the fiero .as a 4 banger it sucked .

Originally posted by alx21
oh shit nice!!
my friend's dad has sunbeam iger but its convertible and powered by a 351 cleveland.
body is in fiberglass no?

All metal body, you can by th 4 cylider alpines cheaper and throw in the v8 , I've heard of 351 windsors in them but the cleavland ? are you sure

I think late '60s/early '70s Novas were pretty small too (at least relatively to other cars of that era ;) ). Great-looking little cars.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back