Anyone work in a gym (Nautilus, etc) in the South Shore?

Status
Not open for further replies.

J-Money

Since I have only 2 days of school, I was hoping to be able to work more hours and gain more experience with my final year of school. I was wondering if anyone works at a gym/sports center near the South Shore, or even Montreal-Ouest (Lasalle/Angrignon). I simply want to know if it's possible to check if there are any positions available for me to apply for.

Before the summer started, I had applied and had an interview with Nautilus in Lasalle. It looked like everything was going great, but they had a change of management, which led to a bit of confusion, and basically they just re-did the hiring process. I know this because one of my friends was working there, and was telling me about the situation. I'm going to reapply in hopes that the positions have not been filled.

I'm not necessarily looking for someone to "hook me up" with a job, but only directing me to places that have available positions. With that, I will submit my resumé to these locations, and work through the process in attaining that job. Obviously, it helps when there is a referral.

Just to give a bit of information about myself; I am a 4th year student in Physical & Health Education at McGill University who will be graduating next May. I do believe that physical activity is something that everyone should take part in as it is beneficial to one's health. I'm looking for a position in this field in order to gain more experience working with people within this context, applying the knowledge I've gained, as well as learning more about health & physical activity.

Je sais que la majorité de la Rive-Sud correspond plutôt en français, et je suis parfaitement billingue, pouvant communiquer aux clients des deux langues.

Thank you for any help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back