WTB window tint film help

Status
Not open for further replies.

piunz54

Legacy Member
where can i buy 3m window tint film for a car or another brand window film. i would need a 50ft roll +
Also what is the difference between metalized films and 1 ply films. Does metallized mean that is got that chrome reflection or is it just the quality difference. im looking for 20 percent quality film. thanks guys :bigup:

What you're asking is illegal (20%) .. sorry I can't help.

Nah just kidding. But honestly I don't know.. window tinting is another speciality, if you don't get help in here, try asking in the general section. ;)

tint

yes ill see i should get an answer tho i found the 3M dealer anyways ill call them worst case but i needed it a bit quicker dont wanna wwait a week for shipping. 20 percent is illegal in the front windows but can be used on rear or trucks. thanks anyways :bigup:

yes i did many cars as a hobby. I just do my own cars and friends . Also i need a local supplier just tired of ordering from the USA. If i have to ill just order again from the US. Just that i ran out of my roll on the saturday doing my car thats the reason why i need it pretty urgent a local supplier and i dont waant canadian tire stuff. thanks guys ! i found a 3M dealer in ontario that im calling tomo well see if you guys have anything for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back