Special thanks to Autoworx and JDM racing motors!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mathdes8718

Hey guys! heres my little story:

I recently went to a few JDM shops for a new motor for my S14, I can only say that JDM racing motors gave me the BEST service hands down...:bigup: I went to their shop looked arround for a S14 SR motor but i wasnt sure about going S14 SR or S13 SR...

we checked it out and looked arround for a good 2hours but I just didnt know what i really wanted...So i left without buying the motor, the guys still gave me and excellent service even though i didnt buy the motor,he even did the compression test and cleaned the motor for me, but i was so hesitant that i didnt take it ...!!

I went to a few other shops but the guys were trying to push me to buy and i REALLY didnt like that... the week after i come back to the shop and kareem welcomed me very nicely and i told him i was gonna go S13 blacktop instead! we looked arround and found an excellent motor for my swap...I am really happy with the service there because they dont push you to buy it , they show you the condition , tell you the price and you have to choose to take it or not, wich is really good in my opinion...

Thanks a lot Kareem!!:bigup:

Then i needed it installed because i dont have the room/tools to do it...so my friend paul (insaini here on the forum) told me to go see haig at autoworx...

Then again VERY good service right there! He tells you exactly what he is going to do , how much it will cost in total and they dont cut corners, they change gaskets, check every single part of the motor to make sure everything goes right...they even repainted the engine bay before installing the motor wich his a very good touch in my opinion when you swap. Plus VERY fast service...i left my car there on friday night last week before closing and tuesday i get a call saying that my motor is already in the car and getting worked on...even though the place was full of cars!

All i have to say is that those 2 places are the best if you are looking into good fast and quality service!!

I would like to say 3 thumbs up for :

Kareem and wali at JDM racing motors:bigup:
Haig,Alex and Jonathan at Autoworx :bigup:
Paul (insaini) from the forum, wich has helped me from the begining with this project , from dealing/seeing the car with me the first day... to looking online for parts for my car and helping me find good deals!!!! :bigup:
Driftertim from the forum has also helped me and gave me good advice about the swap...

Again, cant thank you enough for your help , it is very much appreciated and hopefully if everything goes right the project will see the drift thing nights next year!!:bigup:

Mathieu

PS: sorry if I did not right correctly , i speak french as a first language. thank you.

so it was your car i saw at autoworx... it looked just about complete, i think they were just waiting for your harness

nice car!

yah im waiting for a new clutch also , im passing by there tomorow night to pickup the harness and see whats up!!!:bigup:

hmmmmmmm so fresh and so cleannnnn!! lol

0049.jpg

still missing harness and MAF and air filter but hey still lookin good to me!! jonathan does GREAT work!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back