Estimez mon 1/4 mile

Status
Not open for further replies.

BassBoy19

Legacy Member
j ai une integra 1993 avec un b20 dedans avec une transmission ls. on s'est fait un quart demile avec les lignes peinturées a canette dans un rang pis mon char passe a 94 mph ca vaut a peu pres combien de temps

I ran a 14.9 sec at 94 mph...my bro ran a 14.5 sec at 94 mph. Somewhere in between 15 and 14.5 I would say.

Matt

hey laminar, i ran 15.4 with a 1992 Integra RS with only a cold air intake. With a B20z the guy should run high 14's. But he has a b20b with some head mods but i doubt he has the same power as a B20z cause he is still using the low compression pistons (8.8:1)

Ask Mark if my red integra "is" fast ;) He knows me.

Last time I checked, they weigh about 2600-2700 pounds... That is with the stock lighter engine, the B20 should be on the heavier side... So lets say the car weighs 2650...

If he can get off the line properly, he should do a 15.2-15.5 at about 90 mph +- 2 mph...

But then again it all depends on skill and launch/shift technique, he can do a 16.5 too. :)

All estimates, need more data before can give a more accurate estimate...

The B20 would not weigh more than a B18 because there the same block just different bore and stroke so the weight would be the same. I estimate that you should be running low to mid 15s max. Just look at a 94 and up GSR with 170 hp in a Integra body it does 15.30 so don't expect more.

If they are the same block, then the B20 should weigh less no? It is bored more than the b18... Supposing that the heads weigh the same.

With my bone stock 92 Rs im doing 15.6 on 17" rims heavy as hell ...

So the b20 push harder , i would says low 15 , and if your a good driver high 14 !

You'll see next summer , im getting mine this winter since my current engine seem to leek oil a bit !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back