what is an excellent yearly wax?

Status
Not open for further replies.
97693.gif

I never tried the 476S. I will soon, I'm getting it today from eshine.ca and will test it on a TT later this week. Will only be able to give feedback after the winter though.

as for the product I know for sure. I'd say the Klasse twins. The AIO to clean and prepare the surface followed by the SG. This is what I use for several years now and is satisfied with it's protection.

thanks
now where do you get that?

PM me !

I never tried the 476S. I will soon, I'm getting it today from eshine.ca and will test it on a TT later this week. Will only be able to give feedback after the winter though.

as for the product I know for sure. I'd say the Klasse twins. The AIO to clean and prepare the surface followed by the SG. This is what I use for several years now and is satisfied with it's protection.

AIO is old technology now and very finnicky to use, there are better stuff on the market today. Klasse is basically acrlique based products that do not bond or layer like newer polymer based sealants.

AIO is old technology now and very finnicky to use, there are better stuff on the market today. Klasse is basically acrlique based products that do not bond or layer like newer polymer based sealants.

I agree with you, Klasse is a product that havn't changed for a long time. But it works.

I'm testing Opti-Seal on my car now. Will see if it holds up as good as Klasse did last winter. My car was still shiny and water would bead after a winter with Klasse. I applied two coat of Opti-Seal on my car this weekend.

I'll try the 476S on my mom's TT next weekend and will be able to see which one holds better. I know Klasse worked just fine on both cars last winter.

To follow in next spring for my results.

I don't beleive what everyone says on the internet about products. I have to try them by my self and see the results. I buy almost everything people recomend me. lol

We all have to agree to disagree but paint finishes these days are acrylic. So why an acrylic based sealant won't bond as well as a polymer? You will actually have bonding issues mixing different brands with different chemical bases.

It's all about the fuzz and marketing. As for Klasse being old technology, it's alright to me as long as it works *tu*.

Why didn't you like it ?

1. Asthetic/look issues ?
2. Application issues ?
3. Performance issues ?

I knew you were gonna ask. :p

First off, a Carnauba wax is supposed to give depth and shine (at least that's what I tought). It doesn't give much depth or shine. So, it doesn't have more advantage versus sealant, which are easier to apply and easier to remove too.

As for performance and durability, I can't tell if it's better then Klasse or Opti-Seal. But to me, it's just not worth the trouble of a carnauba wax over syntech sealant.

And I don't talk about the fact that carnauba wax, you need to be careful not to put any on the plastic trims and cracks or it will show. Sealant, you don't really have to worry about it much.

Ok, update sur mon apréciation du 476s

Je l'ai réessayé sur les 2 vehicules que j'ai fais ce weekend.

Je dois avouer que l'application est facile (sur une auto qui a été bien décontaminé et polis préalablement) sur une peinture lisse, lisse, lisse. Même chose pour l'enlever. Ca se fait très facilement sur une peinture qui viens d'etre polis. I might buy 467s again afterall. hehe

Mais reste que sur une auto pas polie, c'est pas agréable a mon avis.

If your looking for long term I hear that Finish Kare 1000p lasts 4 months through harsh conditions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back