h22 civic?

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

CorJ

Does anyone on this site have a 5th gen civic hatch with a h22 swap? I heard that they'll run mid-13's with i/h/e.

yes they will but they are very expensive and difficult to install

better off with a b18b1 like me, b18c1 or if your rich b18c5

Tyler

yeah also iwth the h22a you will have mad power straight but if you intend to do anything other than drag racing good luck!

And if you don't have a really good susp setup you
will just be a straight line ride.you can buy hasport kit and drop it in but still lot of mod to fit THE BIG BLOCK honda
engine..

i've done research on this swap, you also need new axles, upgraded supspension, you need to order motor mounts from HAsport, and to top it off, your A/C is cut off along with power steering, but...13.5 with i/h/e. @#%$ i think its worth it, is there a mechanic thats qualified to do this swap or has done it on this board? i want a b18c5 for the power but just cuz its a "Type R" the price is too high.

The best i saw was 13.8 with a cold air intake thats it. Look at nappi...the civic is black and its a late model....hatchback of course.

The guys a good suspension set up and ITS not that bad, people are always saying that the handling will affected but theres lot you can do to improve this.

I wouldn't spit on a h22a powered civic! high 13s for sure.

13's? WOW! That pretty impressive considering a b18c5 powered 97 hatch is still in the low 14's!

Isn't it amazing what a bit of torque could do?

there will be a difference between a CX and Si, the Si's are heavier, but with i/h/e you'll be running 13.5-13.7.

only the summer will tell how good our winter projects turned out CAN NOT wait!!!!!!!!!!please snow go away.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back