Detailing your snowblower

Status
Not open for further replies.
My dad used to take a blow dryer to ours after it did its job outside in order to dry it up nicely.

Having said that, you won't have to worry about raised eyebrows in your direction.

Can you detail your snowblower? like a polish and wax for winter?

looking for productive feedback

Yer sure, just becareful not to do the area that get hot !

A mold release or a tough wax in the intake area will help keep snow or ice from building up.

Seasonal paint touch-up will keep rust away and keep your blower looking brand new !

Yer sure, just becareful not to do the area that get hot !

A mold release or a tough wax in the intake area will help keep snow or ice from building up.

Seasonal paint touch-up will keep rust away and keep your blower looking brand new !

what mold release tough wax is on the market for this application?

Can I do the interior of the chute as well?

{note, this is where I my weirdness come out}

not only do I seasonally prepp ,wash,wax and lube my snowblower, including the chute and blade area, but I have armour-alled the tires on occasion.......

what mold release tough wax is on the market for this application?

Can I do the interior of the chute as well?

Meguiar sells two types of mold release, #16 or 476S works just as well

Most chutes are plastic, so there is no need, metal parts get cold and slush and snow freezes and builds up on metal surfaces.

00001602.jpg

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6clbugn14Q4&feature=related"]YouTube - Meguiar's Mold Release Clinic in Zhuhai[/ame]

{note, this is where I my weirdness come out}

not only do I seasonally prepp ,wash,wax and lube my snowblower, including the chute and blade area, but I have armour-alled the tires on occasion.......

Are you serious about the Armor-All?! I want to see photos! :run::run::run:

Ive installed chromies with spinner 20" and aem v2 cold air intake on mine

My sir head is comming soon... VTAK snowblower FTW

Please someone, take pics of you polishing and glazing your snowblower with a porter cable..... im crying of laughter writing this loooool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back