nissanA33

would like to know about found one but whould like better price
this is it 4429$usd
Air Delivery:
Polished T3/T04 hybrid turbo
*all other size/spec turbos are available, many at no additional charge

Mandrel bent, up-pipe feeding the turbo for maximum flow

Your choice of TIAL or Turbonetics wastegate

Custom 30" wide front mount intercooler to fit without body mods and mandrel bent piping

Fuel Delivery:
Walbro high pressure in-tank fuel pump

Vortech FMU 10:1 (other discs available)

Exhaust:
Full exhaust system
2.5" MANDREL BENT to 3" high flow cat, then 3" MANDREL to 3" inlet muffler

Extras and Accessories:
Autometer boost and EGT gauges

HKS Racing, A'PEXi or GREDDY blow off valve

Battery Relocation

Blitz Turbo Timer (also shows temp and volt)

Oil pan tap (or upgrade to an upper oil pan tap at additional charge)

Exhaust wrap for turbo up-pipe and down-pipe

yup that sounds about right.. Since i joined maxima.org in 2001, i have not found any turbo for the maxima for a lower price... everything is around 3-4k USD!

:( sucks rocks!

3-4 k for a turbo kit is not a lot. Thats a good price. for all that comes with it.... I'd want some new injectors, and an SAFC on top of all that, but whatever. 6000 canadian for a kit... not the end of the world at all.

Dont go custom unless you want problems, You will save on the kit itself but will pay $$$$ later. Ask all the guys with custom turbo kits around here. Get a tested kit and call it a day.

Originally posted by nissanA33
want a good place around mtl for a custom turbo on my max

Don't get a FUM to give the additional fuel delivery...it's a BANDAID solution!

Reprogram the ECU for it, change your MAF for a 300ZX one & get bigger injectors. (maybe 300ZX if it fit, or GTR if top feed...)

As for the kit....yes you better get a kit, cause you know it's been debug and evrything must be OK.

To reprogram your ECU , change the injectors + 300ZX maf, it would cost ~1000$ (if I reprogram it) or 1500$ if JWT reprogram it

Are you looking for some places where you can command upgrades for your maxima or a place for mechanics?

nissanA 33 does not exist anymore now a32
when i registered it 3am and i was tired so i forgot that my cars code was a32 not a33

Go stand alone...or don't bother. If you can't tune your car, it's not worth modifying. 1500$ for a jim wolf??? Crazy, that's more than half of a good stand alone system installed into your car.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back